Joining Raf Regiment

Hopefuly joining Raf Regiment soon (PGSC in November), so I realise that I may have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Hence I am giving you the chance to throw your best insults at me. It will do me good in the long run I suspect.

GO!!!!

Hopefuly joining Raf Regiment soon (PGSC in November), so I realise that I may have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Hence I am giving you the chance to throw your best insults at me. It will do me good in the long run I suspect.

GO!!!!
No. You go! Either to PPRUNE or the RAF sub forum in Arms & Services.

Shiny.

No. You go! Either to PPRUNE or the RAF sub forum in Arms & Services.

Shiny.
At least she has the bollocks to come on here and ask. Give the girl a chance.

How soon will we see "Barrier up, Barrier down"?

(contemptuous silence)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At least she has the bollocks to come on here and ask. Give the girl a chance.

How soon will we see "Barrier up, Barrier down"?
As soon as you read your own post!

GO!!!!
Best of luck B_M, you'll be ok. Doesn't matter what you join, you'll still get the piss ripped out of you on Arrse. Not that they do the same to the countless civvies on here, especially the female ones.

I've got a poem about squaddies and Christmas if you want me to be unique........
Where's your shell gone? and you've had a sex change too.

"are you ginger like your avatar"

No. But to give you ammo, I am thin with a fat head. Good innit. Infact, my friend tells me constantly to spit my food out before I speak to him.

He is dead now of course.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Welcome to the site and well done for having the bollocks to come on here. If I were you, I'd expect an onslaught of abuse from sad fuckers who have never served a single day in their lives but think it will impress those of us who have if they give you some shit.

I'd also prepare yourself for a torrent of abuse from cunts like me who just have a natural hatred of the RAF and all those who dwell in it.

Latest Threads