Joining parras at 32

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by [SAS]SniperEl1te, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok after yet another row with me mum over nothing im decidong join army. Prob parrachute regimennt. Thing is am i too old at 32? Would it be ok doing the training like would i be accepted and would there be others my age. My mum and dad is pretty much kicking me out now so i need join asap. They have sold half my gaming stuff and telly so i got not much money either or much to sell. How long would it take start at the training camp from day i go in to sigm? Also am stuck in no turning back as soon as i sign or after i finish basic?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. take note

Must Wah harder...

• Like Like x 4
  3. Here we go, deffo a wind up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Or wind up even.

5. to the hole.

6. Piss, piss, poor attempt.

7. Words fail me..

8. Kill Mum and Dad, take their ears to Depot, you'll be welcomed with open arms

9. Do they have to be in a mess tin? ;-)

10. Seeing as you cant spell Paras correctly, you will go a long way..... preferably to the hole for a shit wind up.

11. oh fuck off

12. What the hell? What makes u think this is a wind up?

13. [​IMG]

Rodney2q

14. Take no notice of these tossers, mate. My dad's joining up, and he is in his 70s. Maybe you two will be in the same room. And there's a few old ex-Arnhem veterans down my local Legion club are talking about rejoining as they miss the cameraderie, and only did one parachute jump in their career.

• Like Like x 5
  15. 6a00d8341bfa1853ef0120a926f508970b-250wi.jpeg

• Like Like x 2