Joining Kings Division Ask For Advice Here

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Stomp110, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Ya Joining Kings Division.. Which is The Yorkshire Regiment Or The Dukes Of Lancaster Regiment Ask Me iF you need any help on any matters of training at ITC Cattrick or regimental help to get that head start on training ..
  2. You might not want to give out your name and service number in your signature.........

On second thoughts, crack on.
  3. Stomp, do you need to be able to run for ITC? Cos, i don't like running..
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Neither does he - perhaps that is why he was med discharged.

Top tip - if offering advice, it is always better to have actually passed the course you are offering advice on!
  5. lol yes course you do most of training in cattrick is running but it is hard for the first couple of weeks but u start 2 enjoy it and feel good. you do a endurance week at some point in training i think its week 14 ul like it
  6. lol well sorry duke for trying to b helpfull but i am going back in in 6 months time and my platoon commander is fast tracking me on
  7. and i got MD for sumthing differant actully
  8. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Gee thanks - we will all follow with baited breath.....
  9. did you get injured?
  10. Stomp as advised it would be best if you deleted your personnel details on your sig block. Offering good up to date advice is ideal to some people about to go into training just make sure you dont compromise personnel details of yourself and those training at the moment.
  11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

We already have a sticky for this sort of thing, no need for another one. And edit your sig block you mong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.