• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Joining intell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Honestly Sir, I will need your assistance muchly to extricate £700 million English pounds from the Minister of Finance's bank account after he untimely perished in an aviation disaster. For this good service to me, I will forward to immediately the sum of no less than £7 million of your pounds.

Firstly though, and in good time, I need you to send me your...

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Maybe not that honest but any information wold be helpful. I am looking at Intell operative.
Keep looking, matey, then walk on by. The Intelligence Corps is probably not for you. If you're absolutely determined, drink your milk, cut down on the wanking, learn to express yourself correctly in English and then pop by when you're 18 or so and have some decent A Levels.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
In the meantime buy a mack, floppy hat and sunglasses, put a pink rose in the lapel and hang around park benches with a two day old copy of the times learning how to do the crossword and read the big words.

Sad to say, an inability to copy things correctly automatically disbars you from service in the ranks of the elite ‘army Intell core’ (otherwise how would INTSUMs get written ???) ... and so does the inability to construct a decent wind-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads