Joining intell

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Ironside1909, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am 16 right now and and hoping to join the army Intell core when I turn 18. I am looking for honest opinions about life in Intell.

2. Good luck with the green card. :scratch:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Honestly Sir, I will need your assistance muchly to extricate £700 million English pounds from the Minister of Finance's bank account after he untimely perished in an aviation disaster. For this good service to me, I will forward to immediately the sum of no less than £7 million of your pounds.

Firstly though, and in good time, I need you to send me your...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe not that honest but any information wold be helpful. I am looking at Intell operative.

5. Keep looking, matey, then walk on by. The Intelligence Corps is probably not for you. If you're absolutely determined, drink your milk, cut down on the wanking, learn to express yourself correctly in English and then pop by when you're 18 or so and have some decent A Levels.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

In the meantime buy a mack, floppy hat and sunglasses, put a pink rose in the lapel and hang around park benches with a two day old copy of the times learning how to do the crossword and read the big words.

7. Command_doh

Why has nobody cried windup yet? Enquiring minds and all that.

8. One spelling mistake and suddenly you are the master of the English language. I will bloody make it

9. Command_doh

...With some sticky back plastic and your Mum helping with the scissors.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sad to say, an inability to copy things correctly automatically disbars you from service in the ranks of the elite ‘army Intell core’ (otherwise how would INTSUMs get written ???) ... and so does the inability to construct a decent wind-up.

11. First off it's 'Int' NOT 'Intel'! Intel is a Septic phrase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.