Joining Int CORP

#1
Hey,
So i'm 17 and i'm joining the army. I'm applying for the Int Corp because it interests me; i'm just wondering if it would be hard for someone of my age to adapt to the surroundings of the Int Corp? Also i'm sitting my BARB test is there a certain score i should beat? Thanks alot.. First post by the way :)
 
#2
Check out the Int Corps forum and look in the "Int Corps recruiting and familiarisation" thread, Its got all the answers you need.
 
#4
And it's a fecking CORPS not a corp!!!! :twisted:
 
#5
What a fucking cunt. :wink:
 
#6
CJTCORP said:
Hey,
So i'm 17 and i'm joining the army. I'm applying for the Int Corp because it interests me; i'm just wondering if it would be hard for someone of my age to adapt to the surroundings of the Int Corp? Also i'm sitting my BARB test is there a certain score i should beat? Thanks alot.. First post by the way :)
Yes there is one BARB score you will struggle to beat. In fact, you will need to be a genius. You may find the RAF Intelligence Branch both more demanding, and intellectually more rewarding.

You could try posting when you are not at work, it might help your case with Glasgow

Is that you again Pickledjelly?
 
#7
A trifle harsh, after all he did have the balls to admit not seeing the thread.
 
#8
You may find the RAF Intelligence Branch both more demanding, and intellectually more rewarding.


That has to rank pretty high up in the stupidest things you've ever said. Join the RAF Int branch and experience what its like to work in a charisma vacuum with people you wouldn't trust with firearms.
 
#9
Wench3000 said:
You may find the RAF Intelligence Branch both more demanding, and intellectually more rewarding.


That has to rank pretty high up in the stupidest things you've ever said. Join the RAF Int branch and experience what its like to work in a charisma vacuum with people you wouldn't trust with firearms.


Wah-ha-ha-ha, so true, so true! :D
 
#10
adastra said:
CJTCORP said:
Hey,
So i'm 17 and i'm joining the army. I'm applying for the Int Corp because it interests me; i'm just wondering if it would be hard for someone of my age to adapt to the surroundings of the Int Corp? Also i'm sitting my BARB test is there a certain score i should beat? Thanks alot.. First post by the way :)
Yes there is one BARB score you will struggle to beat. In fact, you will need to be a genius. You may find the RAF Intelligence Branch both more demanding, and intellectually more rewarding.

You could try posting when you are not at work, it might help your case with Glasgow

Is that you again Pickledjelly?
Yeah you could even be a fat SAC when you're 38, imagine that!
 
#12
rebel_with_a_cause said:
A trifle harsh, after all he did have the balls to admit not seeing the thread.
I know, but if he can cope with that then he's in Corps already!
 
#13
CITCORP

Check all the valid advice above (minus ADASTRA's input) 'cos if you ever get involved in RAFINT (that doesn't exist BTW) you will be a SAC/CPL for millennia and will leave the Service with, IMHO, a feeling of time has passed you by.

As pointed out as well, we are the Int Corps and it's usually the form to get it right! All the best.

(Happy New Year BTW Reb and all the best).
 
#15
I'm sorry i seem to have got mislead, i was lead to believe this forum was for information and advice; yet you insult me; someone who hasn't ever been in the army before let alone used this site. Some of you need to get off your high horse and think back to when you new nothing and wanted to join.

So much for Morale.

*******.
 
#17
CJTCORP said:
I'm sorry i seem to have got mislead, i was lead to believe this forum was for information and advice; yet you insult me; someone who hasn't ever been in the army before let alone used this site. Some of you need to get off your high horse and think back to when you new nothing and wanted to join.

So much for Morale.

*******.
Knew nothing. Morale should have low caps.


Anyway, the following are things that will often happen and affect morale in even hardened individuals:

Being dumped by bird, being passed over for promotion, divorced, bankrupt, sacked, demoted, loss of pay, losing your house, kid, wife. paying monster tax bills.

In the army I would imagine you can experience all the above while being mortared /and or shot at. Which makes it more fun.

Being teased on the internet is well....
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
CJTCORP said:
I'm sorry i seem to have got mislead, i was lead to believe this forum was for information and advice; yet you insult me; someone who hasn't ever been in the army before let alone used this site. Some of you need to get off your high horse and think back to when you new nothing and wanted to join.

So much for Morale.

*******.
Recru - it's you isn't it? Do you still want to join he SIS and Security Service as well as go to Welbeck (a year late)?

Oh and do something about your spelling and grammar....
 
#19
CJTCORP

Don't be put off by the slagging, though it's true that you'll get your share of it if you do join the Army. There are plenty of good blokes in every regiment/corps, and if you're genunely interested then the advice given above by Old Gregg is well worth following. And no, 17 isn't too young - a chap I know recently retired from the Int Corps in the rank of Lt Col after joining it as a Pte on, I think, his 17th birthday. Good luck.

HANDSOME

If you're going to pick up a kid on his spelling, what about 'mislead' and 'lead' - or did you think they were OK? IMO, he did pretty well for a victim of New Labour's 'education' lunacy.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slubberdegullion Int Corps 40
S Int Corps 21
Q Int Corps 31

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top