Joining in the South East?

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice reference joining the reserves, please. I am based in the South East and work in London. I've thought long and hard about joining for some years but the time hasn't been right until now.

Apologies if I could find this information elsewhere, I appreciate any advice.

I'm not entirely sure what area I'd like to pursue, I'm very interested in all things medical, and would choose something in that field if possible. However, not qualified in any way. My civilian job and education lends itself to Intelligence, though I'm not necessarily looking for that. My main objective is to be active, hands on and challenged.

At the risk of sounding really stupid, is there somewhere I can go, or call for advice on all options? I also have a few medical concerns I need to clarify won't prevent me joining.

Thanks

Go and speak to the military recruiters at your local AFCO/ACIO.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice reference joining the reserves, please. I am based in the South East and work in London. I've thought long and hard about joining for some years but the time hasn't been right until now.

Apologies if I could find this information elsewhere, I appreciate any advice.

I'm not entirely sure what area I'd like to pursue, I'm very interested in all things medical, and would choose something in that field if possible. However, not qualified in any way. My civilian job and education lends itself to Intelligence, though I'm not necessarily looking for that. My main objective is to be active, hands on and challenged.

At the risk of sounding really stupid, is there somewhere I can go, or call for advice on all options? I also have a few medical concerns I need to clarify won't prevent me joining.

Thanks
What's to also stop you from rocking up to your local TAC and discussing the options available?

Latest Threads