Joining as an officer

Just before I go and make an arrse of myself someone with more knowledge than me help me out.

Am I right in saying that you cant join a UKSF (R) unit as an officer having had no previous army service?
You have to start at the bottom and work your way up, unless your already holding your commision?

:?: :?:

Enlistment rules for SF vary from time-to-time (allegedly :D). Suggest you contact the unit you intend trying out with and ask them directly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dev111 said:
Am I right in thinking that you cant join any inf unit direct as an officer? or is that just regs? =\
Being good Officer material you have, of course, noticed that there is a seperate Recruitment Subforum haven't you?

Oh and you are aware of the small matter of the TA Commissioning Course?

Mind you, could be a typical young Officer: why bother searching for info when you can just shout and have it brought to you on a tray :roll:

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
abacus said:
dev111 said:
Am I right in thinking that you cant join any inf unit direct as an officer? or is that just regs? =\
Being good Officer material you have, of course, noticed that there is a seperate Recruitment Subforum haven't you?

Mind you, could be a typical young Officer: why bother searching for info when you can just shout and have it brought to you on a tray :roll:
Complete with smack round back of the head ? :roll:

abacus said:
dev111 said:

not getting cynical after 2 years training Potential Officers are we abacus old chap :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads