Joining ARRSE - terms and conditions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Frayed_Knot, Aug 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just been lurking the here the last few months, I have decided to take the plunge and enlist as a member. On starting the process I need to agree to the terms and conditions of the site, which I quickly look at and agree to.

From my short time visiting the site I would have thought that a minimum of one of the following should be included in each post.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).

Made me chuckle anyway
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What's with the Avatar? Are you from Bridgend? Inbred cunt!!
  3. A-frayed - so
  4. Watch what you are saying B_AND_T; that might be seen as offensive and abusive - get on with abusing yourself you fat thick gay English white disabled vertically challenged goat blowing freak or I'll break your legs!* (Did I miss anything?)

* This was only meant as an example - I in no way meant it. B_AND_T blows sheep not goats.
  5. That's knot nice.
  6. Hang on! People being abused in the NAAFI is hardly noose. It's just gallows humour.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Please don't get hung up on the cliches please chaps. It's so unfunny, one might consider it to be a capital offense.
  8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

There is an induction period, during which you are deemed to be a cnut.
    Eventually you, like most others, prove the case.
    Abuse follows naturally, in a jovial way.
    No offence intended.

Thick cnut poofter ... that was for Biped, BTW, for being serious in the NAAFI
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It was never proven. Anyway shagged your sister recently?
  10. What rubbish, ARRSE would not be anythig without a bit - sorry, large amounts - of abuse, vulgarity, slander and all the rest
  11. You're just jealous because I get to milk my hot droplets all over kidnapped childrens faces every evening.

12. Knot to be out done I believe you are all cnuts. Well some of you any way. :D
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fucking cocksucking liar. You do it in the mornings as well (and it's ruining my hair)
  14. I'll be disappointed if you don't mean me.
  15. I know, I just love milking it while I get a certain individual who was kidnapped in Spain to tongue my hoop.