Joining army after changing doctor

Hello all I moved to the Isle of mann from england just transferred my doctor anyway im back in england now because my move to the IOM proved to be a mega flop after just a month (another story) how will this affect my application to the army regarding the rg8 form ? do i get it done by my doctor on the IOM ? quite confused

Just register with your new GP and the NHS will be forwarding all your Med Docs...normally takes between 4-12 weeks then give them the RG8 so that the new GP can get all your med history on the forms.

Z

Zarathustra

Surely your current Dr has access to all your previous medical files? If in doubt ask your Dr, I'm sure he/she'll be able to advise you if they have enough info to fill out the form.

cheers all and i dunno i just don't want it too slow down my app but i think the IOM and NHS have dif medical records will i have to get em all sent ?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hello all I moved to the Isle of mann from england just transferred my doctor anyway im back in england now because my move to the IOM proved to be a mega flop after just a month (another story) how will this affect my application to the army regarding the rg8 form ? do i get it done by my doctor on the IOM ? quite confused
I think the army will be more concerned that you don't know where you live. I'm no spelling nazi but I will have no truck with those who talk of the Isle of Mann.