• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Joining after college

I'm thinking about joining up as a Vet Tech after I qualify from college, could anyone tell me how long the average recruiting process takes? I was thinking either vet tech or dog handler. Any ideas?

I'm thinking about joining up as a Vet Tech after I qualify from college, could anyone tell me how long the average recruiting process takes? I was thinking either vet tech or dog handler. Any ideas?
I can tell you exactly how long your application will take, but you have to tell me how tall I am first.

Rox - I'm gonna go with 5ft7 :)

They are pretty different but I'm only saying vet tech as I am going to college to do vet nursing so if they are needed I will join them. If not I will join as a dog handler. Some of the skills needed are similar though :)

Latest Threads