joining 4para

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by jonnyg, Feb 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, first time user. I am joining 4para on there next recuit cardre in April , anybody else joining from the rossendale area for training on the hills. St.Helens gonna be my local unit thanks jonny g

2. Also joining 4 Para in April. 12 Company Pudsey/Leeds. Anyone in the Huddersfield, Leeds, Barnsley, Wakefield area looking for someone to get some hill training in drop me a line.

3. Use the Fu**ing search option...how many threads on this?

4. I don't know, maybe two, but I've never seen one asking for training partners in the Leeds area and the search option offers no joy. Am I missing something, or has it been a bad weekend in blobtown?

5. msr

msr LE

Kindly take your negativity elsewhere.

msr

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

oxy83 and jonnyg,

On weekend one of the cadre you can ask everyone there where they live, and arrange training partners accordingly. It can certainly be helpful as you tend to push yourself harder when training with others.

Don't worry too much about it in the meantime, and concentrate on the basics of running, press ups and sit ups.

The PTIs will brief you on what you can expect, and how best to train for it once you start.

Duke

7. Cheers Duke. Sensible responses such as yours are much appreciated.