Joining 21 SAS

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Mattybouy, Nov 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A mate of mine has asked me to find out how he goes about joining 21 SAS, he got halfway through 22 SAS training but failed in the jungle, could anybody advise me so i can advise him of the route to go.

Thanks.

2. Tell him that the MOD has a website for the UKSF(R) where all the contact details he needs can be obtained.

3. your mates full of sh1t

4. tell him to try 22 again.
    you get 3 go's at it.

5. Unless they tell you not to darken their door again!

6. My mate reckons your mate is talking out of his arrse

7. You don't get three attempts, you get 2, and possible third is only on invite under exceptional circumstances. (only if you didn't VW though, otherwise you no more attempts)

8. Noooo not another 21/23 SAS thread. I would suggest that if you have to post on Arrse as a first point of enquiry rather than contacting via the website/ directly, then you/your mate probably isn't the type of potential recruit that they are seeking.

9. Surely if he tried 22, he's a reg...if he want's to try 21, he's got to get out and join the TA first, unless he has already done so!

10. and just one more.....why is this in the infantry section?

11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Because we don't have an SF forum???

Pretty crap question though!

12. 21 are Inf are they not? Don't tell me they are SF!

13. Your mate is talking shite. 21 is a TA Unit, 22 is Regular.
    Unless he's signed off, and then joined the TA, he's talking bollocks.

14. Yea he's out, he's in Iraq doing CP at the mo, i'll let him know all the advice cheers.

15. Is 'your mate' such a fcukin retard, he requires YOU to find out on his behalf?