joining 1 royal anglian

#1
hey im joing 1 R Ang just wondered how many people on here were going threw all the processes of joining up wich are then going to go to one royal anglian just so we can get to no each other a bit and help each other
 
#3
uksharpshooter said:
hey im joing 1ra just wondered how many people on here were going threw all the processes of joining up wich are then going to go to one royal anglian just so we can get to no each other a bit and help each other
If you want to join the Royal Anglian Regiment, then I suggest you use the correct abbervation which is (R Ang)or you could join the Royal Artillary (RA).

Stilts
 
#5
STILTS said:
uksharpshooter said:
hey im joing 1ra just wondered how many people on here were going threw all the processes of joining up wich are then going to go to one royal anglian just so we can get to no each other a bit and help each other
If you want to join the Royal Anglian Regiment, then I suggest you use the correct abbervation which is (R Ang)or you could join the Royal Artillary (RA).

Stilts
ok mate fair doo's changes it now thanks
 
#6
itchyscott said:
Same mate start my basic June 14th what about you?
hey mate going on holiday july 4 my recruiter said hes going to get me in early october how is every boady
 
#7
luke.s said:
im going 26th july
hey luke mate you joining viking's
 
#9
#11
oh and dose any one no when the last medal tour is for 1 royal anglian ??
 
#12
STILTS said:
uksharpshooter said:
hey im joing 1ra just wondered how many people on here were going threw all the processes of joining up wich are then going to go to one royal anglian just so we can get to no each other a bit and help each other
If you want to join the Royal Anglian Regiment, then I suggest you use the correct abbervation which is (R Ang)or you could join the Royal Artillary (RA).

Stilts
I suggest you also learn the name of the regiment which is The Royal Anglian Regiment, note the capitalisation of the letter T in the word "The" which is part of the name.

Also the correct abbreviation is R ANGLIAN, and should be capitaized.
 
#13
uksharpshooter said:
oh and dose any one no when the last medal tour is for 1 royal anglian ??
its spelt like this for convinience
 
#14
luke.s said:
uksharpshooter said:
luke.s said:
uksharpshooter said:
luke.s said:
im going 26th july
hey luke mate you joining viking's
yea
what made you want to join viking ?? good choice if i do say so myself
becuase there mechanised and just thought i would enjoy it more than being light role . also where i come from many vikings have been recruited from here.
same as. ur an essex boy aint ya id say basilson ??? wheres ur local recruitment center
 
#15
uksharpshooter said:
luke.s said:
uksharpshooter said:
luke.s said:
uksharpshooter said:
luke.s said:
im going 26th july
hey luke mate you joining viking's
yea
what made you want to join viking ?? good choice if i do say so myself
becuase there mechanised and just thought i would enjoy it more than being light role . also where i come from many vikings have been recruited from here.
same as. ur an essex boy aint ya id say basilson ??? wheres ur local recruitment center
yea basildon and my career office is at southend mate
 
#17
mark3536 said:
Why you joining 1 R ANGLIAN, join 2 R ANGLIAN The Poachers, alot better mate
what makes you say that mate just asking would like to no poachers based in germany aint they
 
#18
I have been in the Poachers for 11 years. They are a light role Battalion in 7 Bde (desert rats). We are due to move to Cyprus for two years soon, whilst there we will conduct short tours of Afghan aswell as exercises in Jordon. Also we are simply the better battalion.
 
#19
mark3536 said:
I have been in the Poachers for 11 years. They are a light role Battalion in 7 Bde (desert rats). We are due to move to Cyprus for two years soon, whilst there we will conduct short tours of Afghan aswell as exercises in Jordon. Also we are simply the better battalion.
yea i understand what your saying desert rats are well known but 1 royal anglian is closer to my home ill be able to see my girlfriend and family more often because were based in surrey dont think get much time to fly home from cyprus to essex also have many friends in 1 royal anglian also 1 royal anglian is also going to be doing tours of afghan am i right ???
 
#20
No. 2 R ANGLIAN will be doing the next tour of Afghan. As for getting home often-don't bank on it mate. You may be UK based but the new role 1 R ANGLIAN are going to will be very busy for them. You don't join the Army to go home all the time!!
 

Similar threads

Top