joinin army via summer challenge

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by DSTORMER23, Mar 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi.... for some strange reason im planning 2 join the army...and even having followed this blog from a distance 4 a while and talking 2 former squadies has failed 2 disquade me...(even reading ur wonderful piece on the gem of gems of the arms world the SA 80 hasnt worked..will i be allowed 2 take my catapult in case it jams or i break off asaid PLASIC loading handle)... as i am a little over the regular army join up age i am joinin via what appears 2 be a back door in..... by doing the 7 week summer challenge as TA..... and if i pass dis den im in??..... is this really true......7 weeks seems a not so long 2 turn my ass into a fully trained taliban shootin bad ass M.F er.....but thats what they tell me.....!!!.....can u tell me if dis is true??....as already i have a rucksack filled with bricks....and have been spotted by the neighbours running round and round the field behind me house throwing my self into the mud and then running some more...also joined local gun club....blown dust off ma compass....bought decent map of area.....etc etc etc.....what happens after the 7 weeks?.... i have many other questions but this will do 4 a start......PS no i do have one more question at the mo....this 1.5 mile run.....they tell me 15 mins 4 dis??...my god is tommy taliban disabled of someting??....thats only 6 mile an fookin hour...ur average girl guide could do it faster

OK OVER THE BOYS.... AND BACK IN TIME FOR TEA AND MEDALS
    dstormer23
    pps i posted this in TA thread maybe in error so i post here 2

2. Welcome rambo. Good luck with whatever you decide 8O

3. I somehow doubt you are above the maximum joining age, going from your chav speak. :roll: :wink:

4. DSTORMER23

If this is not the worst wah attempt then you must be related to Pte Golden.

You say you are slightly over the maximum age for joining the regular Army and you are attempting to join up via the TA. Why not go back to the careers office and ask the nice Sergeant behind the desk if he will accept your mental, rather than your biological, age as this would leave you at least 15 more years to learn the English language and a slight chance of you talking less like a teenage mobile text addict.

I feel that the only achievement you will gain in 7 weeks of the TA will be annoying the training team and wasting valuable rations and oxygen.

You say you have a rucksack full of bricks? Do us all a favour and try running off the end of a pier whilst wearing it. If you are no where near the sea, any high rise building will do.

I hope this has been some help.

5. LMFAO :excited:

6. My Wah-ometer just self-destructed.

7. hi....just logged on 2 read ur replies......amazing......go back to the careers office and ask the nice Sergeant behind the desk if he will accept your mental, rather than your biological, age..........I feel that the only achievement you will gain in 7 weeks of the TA will be annoying the training team and wasting valuable rations and oxygen......You say you have a rucksack full of bricks? Do us all a favour and try running off the end of a pier whilst wearing it. If you are no where near the sea, any high rise building will do.. ....... thanks for these gems of information.... 2 CC_TA......when i get in im going seek u out and replace ur toothpaste with preperation H ma man......oh and where can i buy a wah ometer??....i need a good one by the looks of things.....anyway thanks for ur help.... u have brightened up my day.....maybe the army will b more fun than i thought..... im off 2 waste some rations....

OK OVER THE TOP BOYS...AND BACK IN TIME FOR TEA AND MEDALS

DSTORMER23
    PS is it true u gotta do the 1.5 miles wearing only a blind fold and superman underwear?

8. Good wah but speke morr gooderer englund likes i was leernd too wen i waz a chhildrn :D

9. Good Lord All Mighty.

10. Apply for the SAS,They've got lots of vacancys at the moment!

EDIT: Forgot to mention,It's targets for the range vacancys.

11. This thread had made my day, I have had a good chuckle!

Terry Taliban gets 24mins to do a 1.5 mile run, this is due to wearing flip flops and a suicide vest.

Stilts

12. oh joy of joys, at last i have found you again!! CC_TA and ironeye! ,or browneye as i always called you when we were together in thailand last year, how i miss you two whispering sweet nothings in my ear after we EDITED OUT BY ADMIN DUE TO MORAL CONTENT is still sore and bleeding from that.
    ladyboys of the world unite
    anyway CC_TA did you have the op? u said u would this year? as u know i have already had mine. i keep my manhood in the fridge in a jar. did u keep yours. tell u what, i'll send you mine and you send me yours. lol
    ok i gotta shoot now send me a pm as soon as you get this
    love and kisses from LADYBOY69 to CC_TA and BROWNEYE
    ps after thailand i had to go to the clap clinic with a nasty case of **** warts hope you didn't catch it! maybe better go get it checked out in case you gave to your wives

13. latest up date on my progress....there r no big buildings round here 2 jump off....so i have unloaded the bricks from my bergen...and loaded up with tent, sleepin bag, hexy stove , map and compass and some rations for me 2 waste...he he... and headed off on a 20k march... did first 10k in 1 hr 20 mins....then spent 1 hr testin tent stove etc... then same time back...not bad i thought since it was off road through the woods...and i still have 3 months before summer challenge to ramp it up...on sunday im going clay shootin...cause i thought some deflection shootin cant do any harm.....after all dont think terry taliban will stand still and let me send him 2 the afterlife!!.....well thats it except a little joke i heard....
    did u hear that osama bin laden was caught sheep stealin in wales last week???
    he said they were " is lambs"
    DSTORMER23
    OVER THE TOP BOYS....AND BACK IN TIME FOR TEA AND MEDALS
    PS im glad someone has deleted that crap from LADYBOY...if he posts near me again i'm going 2 track him or it down via the IP number and blow up his house
    pps im constucting my own wah ometer and will post pics soon

14. Are you serious dude?... Are you real?... whats with all the ...

15. yeah iron eye i am for real...the dots are just the way i break up my blah...it makes it more like speach if u look past the difference...ok i was on the wah wah at first because i wanted to see if u dudes had sense of humour....which u have.... but i really do want your help...so heres the real deal....
    for last 15 years i have been living in an 1971 german M.A.N. army truck 4X4...travellin europe organising illegal raves..with my posse..this may sound alien to you but read on please.... its not an easy mission...us vers the cops...crackin warehouses..cover of darkness....we have radio net...security....weapons....living on the road on outskirts of society toughens u up no end...try organising an ilegall rave in the disused part of naples italy...and u would soon get the picture....ever present danger....i have even taken my soundsystem to bosnia in 95 96....got into sarajevo past the seige!!....did xmas party for uk green machine in split croatia 95 96....etc etc...my soundsystem is called DESERTSTORM SOUND SYSTEM check out www.desertstorm.org.uk if u want....
    anyway i have retired from the rave and want go army....i not happy with taliban....i from glasgow...they bomb glasgow airport!!...they hate woman...i love woman....the first thing the talaban do in new place is blow up the music shops....fook em..i am one hardcore motherfooker to...i am a crack shot with my prefered weapon the double barrle shotgun...im fit as a fiddle...not a druggie...used to livin outside...workin at night...self motivated...good mechanic....very good first aid....fight like a pit bull...hate taliban...and against wishes of whole rave scene... i am joinin army( bastards tried 2 waterboard me last weekend).....also sharp cookie...on ball...pick up things well quick...and im a comin....so can u see past the wierdness and give me a hand...??? dstormer23