Join the Russian Army

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wouldn't you get paid in cabbages
  2. Cold war propaganda. Russia is resourceful with large amounts of oil and gas.
  3. Joining the Russian Army is not a easy task, you have to go through harsh tests and punishments. These adds are abit misleading.
  4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

And there's the cue for all the old and bold to start talking about "that cunt Frank" who did all the windsurfing.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Don't forget the physical abuse and large numbers of suicides in new recruits
  6. No shit Sherlock, so the concept of humour has passed you by again.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Even more gas than you ? doubt that - your ravings could power a small 'cunt'ry
  8. I didnt notice it was in Naafi, I applogise...however, the Russians express their SOH through kicking your face me!
  9. BELIEVE me that is something that will never happen
  10. Russians...fcuk 'em...even Thai Girls in Pattaya avoid the Smelly Twats.
  11. Arters you should have seen the goats there, fuckin well buff, must be all the cabbage they feed em
  12. 'Joining the Russian Army is not a easy task, you have to go through harsh tests and punishments'.

These usually include systematic bullying (dyedovshchina), rape and occasionally death at the hands of your fellow conscripts, some of whom might not be convicts, drug addicts or clinically insane.

'Join the Russian Army! See the Next World!'