Join the ARRSE Free Corps!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Cad, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading about how badly treated WW1 veterans were in Germany Post War, I noticed some startling parrallels... soldeirs being insulted for their uniforms, lack of proper health care, poor pay and pensions etc.

As history has an interesting way of repeating itself and I have a dodgy tash, I was just wondering if any arrse members would like to join my new veterans organisation?

I'm thinking about a large meeting in a Beer Hall at sometime in the future...

Any takers?

2. You may want to change the name slightly, I doubt ARRSE members (being current and ex-service men and women) would appreciate their new title.

3. agree perhaps a different name but hey im there count me in
  4. Sounds good to me! :nod: :nod: :nod:

5. Did someone say beer?

6. All wearing brown Army issue T shirts.............
  7. Cad

There was nothing free about the NAZIs. If this a pro-NAZI thread then feck off throbber. If it is a poorly worded thread - like the idea me old China.

8. Just be very wary if a little ex-Cpl with a dodgy tache asks to join.
  9. Ein bier, ein bratty, ein taxi!
  10. What's wrong with the British Free Corps?

They spent pretty much all their time either on the beer, or chasing women, and never saw any fighting at all.

Sounds a lot like when I was in........
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If beers involved, count me in.
  12. [quote="B_AND_T"]If beers involved, unt me inco.[/quote]

Have to agree with B_AND_T on that, if there's beer I''ll be there :p
  13. Perhaps the regimental badge could be an arrsehole twisted into the shape of a swastika? :lol:

- wanders off to the East whistling Horst Wessel Lied

Meine ehre ist treue.

14. Mind you if you change the name to the British free arse corps you might get a lot of naval applicants
  15. and definately no 'big knob' internet searches :)