Join the ARRSE Free Corps!

After reading about how badly treated WW1 veterans were in Germany Post War, I noticed some startling parrallels... soldeirs being insulted for their uniforms, lack of proper health care, poor pay and pensions etc.

As history has an interesting way of repeating itself and I have a dodgy tash, I was just wondering if any arrse members would like to join my new veterans organisation?

I'm thinking about a large meeting in a Beer Hall at sometime in the future...

Any takers?

:twisted:

You may want to change the name slightly, I doubt ARRSE members (being current and ex-service men and women) would appreciate their new title.

In January, 1944, the title of the unit became the Britsches Freikorps, otherwise known in English as the British Free Corps. Soon after, the BFK was accepted fully into the Waffen-SS, although it had been a part of the Waffen-SS since its formation.
http://www.feldgrau.com/gb.html

:wink:

welshblokemiles said:
You may want to change the name slightly, I doubt ARRSE members (being current and ex-service men and women) would appreciate their new title.

In January, 1944, the title of the unit became the Britsches Freikorps, otherwise known in English as the British Free Corps. Soon after, the BFK was accepted fully into the Waffen-SS, although it had been a part of the Waffen-SS since its formation.

agree perhaps a different name but hey im there count me in

ghost_face_killa said:
welshblokemiles said:

agree perhaps a different name but hey im there count me in
Sounds good to me! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Rodney2q

All wearing brown Army issue T shirts.............

Cad

There was nothing free about the NAZIs. If this a pro-NAZI thread then feck off throbber. If it is a poorly worded thread - like the idea me old China.

ofo

Just be very wary if a little ex-Cpl with a dodgy tache asks to join.

welshblokemiles said:

What's wrong with the British Free Corps?

They spent pretty much all their time either on the beer, or chasing women, and never saw any fighting at all.

Sounds a lot like when I was in........

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
If beers involved, count me in.

Perhaps the regimental badge could be an arrsehole twisted into the shape of a swastika? :lol:

- wanders off to the East whistling Horst Wessel Lied

Meine ehre ist treue.

~D.C.

Mr_Deputy said:
Dashing_Chap said:
Perhaps the regimental badge could be an arrsehole twisted into the shape of a swastika? :lol:

- wanders off to the East whistling Horst Wessel Lied

Meine ehre ist treue.

~D.C.
Its beer to be supped not Malibu
and definately no 'big knob' internet searches :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
one-flew-over said:
Cad

There was nothing free about the NAZIs. If this a pro-NAZI thread then feck off throbber. If it is a poorly worded thread - like the idea me old China.

ofo
Knob.
Noticed where this is posted ?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The_Cad said:
After reading about how badly treated WW1 veterans were in Germany Post War, I noticed some startling parrallels... soldeirs being insulted for their uniforms, lack of proper health care, poor pay and pensions etc.

As history has an interesting way of repeating itself and I have a dodgy tash, I was just wondering if any arrse members would like to join my new veterans organisation?

Any takers?

Excellent idea but with the proviso that you be appointed our Ernst Röhm. Got to be worth a punt on history repeating itself eh?

Sixty said:
The_Cad said:

Any takers?

Excellent idea but with the proviso that you be appointed our Ernst Röhm. Got to be worth a punt on history repeating itself eh?
Which bit though? having his backdoors kicked in by other members of the SA? or getting shot at point blank range? or both? (at the same time?)

Sixty said:
The_Cad said:

Any takers?

Sorry mate... I'm just an Ex Corporal with a dodgy tash..

Come to think of it I did get gassed once too...

And we do have a New Labour Weimar Republic and loads of corrupt communist politicians just itching to be rounded up and sent off to a "designated facility"

However... I shall sacrifice the pleasure of overthrowing our unloved leaders if theres a decent p*ss up on the go instead.

Perhaps an Arrse free beer corps would be a more appropriate organisation?

:D

We may however need a tranvestite if you're interested??

Cutaway said:
one-flew-over said:
Cad

ofo
Knob.
Noticed where this is posted ?
What? Can't I tell some one to feck off in the NAFFI? I wasn't complaining about his post just saying I thing NAZIs are cnuts and if he was one to feck off. Or do I have your brown shirted gay friends on their way to see me.

Knob.