Join the army??

I want to join up and drive trucks n such im 18, about 5.8 and weigh a heavy 14stone,

Is that to heavy to get into Basic Training? i really don't want to my local army recruitment office laughing at me, or giving me bad looks my personalty suffers enough all my friends in the marines n army say there's bigger people then you who pass exc,

Waist is a 33-34,

Loonatic said:
I want to join up and drive trucks n such im 18, about 5.8 and weigh a heavy 14stone,

Is that to heavy to get into Basic Training? i really don't want to my local army recruitment office laughing at me, or giving me bad looks my personalty suffers enough all my friends in the marines n army say there's bigger people then you who pass exc,

Waist is a 33-34,
Try HERE mate, you'll be fine.

Why would the recruiting office laugh at you with a 33 to 34" waist? There are some right fat cunt recruiters anyway. Mostly the mongs of the forces work in recruiting offices.

29.8 bmi that's the first thing they will check I think it's 32 max now though but it seems the recruiters may still say to get down to 28 although if it's rlc u want u shouldn't have a prob! If haven't already get yaself on a training routine and just get down there to have a chat