johnssingle.

B

Boozy

He's just another sad lonely old pervert who sleazes on the females who venture in there. Someone should point the cunt in the direction of greypubedating.com

He's just another sad lonely old pervert who sleazes on the females who venture in there. Someone should point the cunt in the direction of greypubedating.com
Stone the crows Boozy, that's the first time I've seen you drop the c-bomb!

He must be a right cheeser to get a reaction like that.

B

Boozy

He is! He reckons he is gods gift to women and said that I "would not be able to resist him" and insisted he would "have me" ... even though he is old enough to be my grandad is an ugly fucker and has sprogs older than me haha. What does the poor geriatric old dear think I am, Age Concern?!

I've never had any trouble on this site except for letchy old civvies who've never even played soldier dress up let alone served! This site seems to attract them! freaks!

He is! He reckons he is gods gift to women and said that I "would not be able to resist him" and insisted he would "have me" ... even though he is old enough to be my grandad is an ugly fucker and has sprogs older than me haha. What does the poor geriatric old dear think I am, Age Concern?!

I've never had any trouble on this site except for letchy old civvies who've never even played soldier dress up let alone served! This site seems to attract them! freaks!
Don't worry mate, I know how to show you a good time.

Trolley dash through Booze Busters it is then.

Latest Threads