Johnson Beharry VC

WAR hero Johnson Beharry had his Victoria Cross tattooed on his back – and says it hurt more than being blown up.

VC Tattoo

If he's at Founders Day today I'll spike his drinks and get him to show it.

Biscuits_AB said:
I have to ask why?
because he can, good to see that he's still the humble soldier that he was when he was awarded it and it hasnt gone to his head.

Alisation said:
Subtle...
I'd have had it done on my face (in Henna obviously).

Why not...at least it's come out quite well.

I once knew someone who had their rank tattooed on their arm...new chevron each time he was promoted...now, that's chad.

BaggyInBlack said:
It just comes up as a X on this PC

I once knew someone who had their rank tattooed on their arm...new chevron each time he was promoted...now, that's chad.
buggered if he got to WO!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer

Why not? :D

er, forgot to add: Copyright 'The Scum' (thanks)

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Biscuits_AB said:
Maybe it's just me, but I have to ask why?
I would say he has earned the right to do whatever he wants!

Filbert Fox said:
BaggyInBlack said:

I met a Para who had his wings and rank tattooed on his arm. I wonder if he's had them re done on his chest to fit with C95?

It actually looks pretty good. He could have got something far less tasteless and vain.

Relating to him: Is he not allowed to see active service now because of the injuries he received? (I vaguely recall reading something along those lines in "sniper 1")

Shame really.

oldbaldy

LE
theoriginalphantom said:
Filbert Fox said:
BaggyInBlack said:

I met a Para who had his wings and rank tattooed on his arm. I wonder if he's had them re done on his chest to fit with C95?
Pte Golden? :D

I know a REME blerk with his cap babge tattooed (taken from a collar dog), with the horse back to front, he used the wrong collar dog!!!!!
b_s

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Shouldn't this thread be called Johnson Beharry VC?
happy :?: :roll: :?: :roll: