Johnson Beharry VC on Dancing on Ice

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by crimsonhussar, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good show that man despite the faggot judge thinking he should say something nasty to the nations hero. I was glad that the other judges gave him a slagging (The faggot judge that is not Johnson) Lets he goes a good few weeks so we can see how he fares. He is certainly better on his feet on the ice than i would be.
  2. I can't believe someone actually watches that shit
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

If and a big IF thats his DLA and other disability related benefits gone out the window

4. It seems I fucking have to, Mrs Llech likes it!:-(
  5. Bin her.....
  6. I actually don't believe this, but I agree with PA, what an utter load of bollocks
  7. Ive got a wife and daughter at home so its on, there's a VC winner on it and the women are wearing as little as is legal on prime time telly.............. there's worse on trust me.
  8. Give her some rohipnol (probably spelt wrong), she won't remember fkuk all, and you can watch what the feck you like, just tell her how much she loved it the following morning!!! SIMPLES
  9. Women weraing as little as legal at that time of night and i bet you never ripped your cock of to Strictley either ;)
  10. No mate, there is not!
  11. No other would put up with my ..... Ahem ..... Perversions.
  12. Sooner take it myself;-)
  13. Countryfile on the other side.

Julia Bradford!!! She'll do for me! And those goats!
  14. i want to cut that judges head open in insert his silly leather cap, have to watch it there two women in this house and i'm scared of both
  15. Fuck me there's a load of miserable bastards on here at times, its not fucking mandatory to post here you know so dont add to the thread if you have nothing decent to say. Of course i forgot that all of you here have 100% control over their wives and GF and lay down very strict laws so they do exactly as they are told and you do everything that you want. Yeah right. You're only reading and posting here cause dancing on ice is on and you're not allowed to turn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.