Johnson Beharry Gets Married Again.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Mar 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. The upholstery in that Roller needs looked at.

2. Nice catch. I'd give her a game.

3. Twos up would be good at a loss whey he would want to sheild his face when in full uniform hope the marriage goes well for the chap.

4. Sold the rights to 'Hello' magazine, classy.

5. Good luck to them both. Whilst in no way detracting from the balls of steel in gaining the award, I don't think I could handle the incessant public glare as a result.
    Hope he got absolutely wankered at the reception and gets a shitload of dosh from whatever mag sponsored the event!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Fuck it. It pays for the wedding, it pays for the reception (free bar for army lads?), it pays for the honeymoon, it'll give them a nest-egg for the future. Fuck it, why not exploit the shit eating degenerates to give them a nicer, more memorable experience than they'd have otherwise had, had they to fund the entire event themselves?

• Like Like x 14
  7. Fair point, well made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. He's been pulled for it and is on Brigade Commander's Orders on Thursday. The WO1 Supt Clerk has typed the marching in slip and The Garrison Sergeant Major will march him in.

This is what happens when you put chippies in London District.

• Like Like x 1
  9. didn't realise he had got his third, good on him

fit lass too. and I agree with the comment on rinsing the media for every single penny

• Like Like x 1
  10. IIRC, Bill Speakman had a new uniform made for his VC investiture, the tunic of which allegedly had a ribbon or two that he wasn't entitled to.

Not sure when or whether he was pulled up for it.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hmm. So you could not make it to my third wedding because you were busy in Antarctica or somewhere. Yet you find time for a thread for your old school chums wedding?

Perhaps you are not as funny as you think you are Sis?

Since I am on, why is her family missing from the wedding snaps?

Me and me Mum and me dad and me Gran.jpg

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yep,good on him & in this day & age if he can screw some red tops & celeb rags for a few grand,all the better,especially in the current financial climate & the uncertainty of mil & civ employment.