Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnny Rotten gets bitten by a flea...

I assume this would also theoretically work on bats?
Careful with bats, if I am not wrong in the UK some are protected species, if you have them in your attic you need to call in professionals, you just can't fumigate the buggers.

Like I say, I could be wrong and others more knowledgeable can give better advice but that is what I was told about 20 years ago when I had some in the place.

Gabion Groyne

Old-Salt
Careful with bats, if I am not wrong in the UK some are protected species, if you have them in your attic you need to call in professionals, you just can't fumigate the buggers.

Like I say, I could be wrong and others more knowledgeable can give better advice but that is what I was told about 20 years ago when I had some in the place.
They are protected (goodness knows why as there are millions of the wee buggers) which is why I said 'theoretically'. I try to ensure any gaps into my roofspace aren't bat sized as they can can make a hoora mess.

They are protected (goodness knows why as there are millions of the wee buggers) which is why I said 'theoretically'. I try to ensure any gaps into my roofspace aren't bat sized as they can can make a hoora mess.

Got a soft spot for bats. They eat mozzies and can be quite sociable laid back blokes. Wouldn't mind building a bat house near the pool to watch them in the evenings.

Latest Threads