Johnny Rotten gets bitten by a flea...

... on his pecker

Woke up one morning, looks down on his penis and sees that a flea has bitten it. Yeah, right

Shouldn't be a problem once they're peeled and roasted. Similar to cane rats, I should think.

Grey squirrels are delicious, the flesh is softer and sweeter than bunny. Stick them in pies and problem solved.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Having spent the last 30+ years trying with moderate success to cull the bloody destructive little sods from digging holes in my garden, raiding the birds nests , and ripping the shit out of the feeders that we have provided for the many wild birds in our modest garden, its beyond any sane comprehension why anyone would want to befriend these little bastards, they carry a pox which is lethal to red squirrels, and how the feck do you catch and tame the little shits. My trusty .22 has accounted for many of the little feckers, about 1 a week.

Anybody who thinks they can be tamed and are house pets, deserve all the grief and pain. Hairy Tree rats, nothing more.

Last edited:
... on his pecker

Woke up one morning, looks down on his penis and sees that a flea has bitten it. Yeah, right

...and LO!, he has a book coming out.
(Anyone know if the fleas survived the bites?)

Street food..jpg

WALT

LE
I found a tick munching on my knob a few years back. I wasn't best pleased.
And no, I don't have a book coming out.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Think of the poor fleas.

What have they done to deserve being infected by Johnny Rotten's blood?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Having spent the last 30+ years trying with moderate success to cull the bloody destructive little sods from digging holes in my garden, raiding the birds nests , and ripping the shit out of the feeders that we have provided for the many wild birds in our modest garden, its beyond any sane comprehension why anyone would want to befriend these little bastards, they carry a pox which is lethal to red squirrels, and how the feck do you catch and tame the little shits. My trusty .22 has accounted for many of the little feckers, about 1 a week.

Anybody who thinks they can be tamed and are house pets, deserve all the grief and pain. Tree rats, nothing more.
If they get under the eaves and into a roof space a tray of warfarin will be readily consumed (speaking theoretically of course)