Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnny Rotten endorses Trump

Which gives a nice little insight into the lunacy Biden et cie have planned. Much as folks may dislike Trump personally, I reckon a vote for him will be purely a matter of survival.
You ain’t kidding. Biden and the LDS team will find new ways to make life miserable for the masses.

Hes a Rascal in he ?

Could it be that Mr Lydon is doing a strong line in irony with his comments about daftness?

E2A: Incorrect info removed.

Last edited:

Cruthin1967

Old-Salt
That could be an Obama/Brexit 2016 Referendum moment in the States. I know if I was an undecided US citizen, I’d be casting my vote for the ‘anyone but the Gretachild’ endorsed candidate. Can’t someone shut her up?
It could be arranged.

Attachments

• putin-wink.jpeg
    putin-wink.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 8

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That could be an Obama/Brexit 2016 Referendum moment in the States. I know if I was an undecided US citizen, I’d be casting my vote for the ‘anyone but the Gretachild’ endorsed candidate. Can’t someone shut her up?
Well I think this is simply splendid and will have voters changing their mind and rushing to vote for Trump.
Let’s face it these last four years have been rather entertaining and I could do with another four.
If it wasn’t for Covid the US economy would be doing very well indeed and Biden would be nowhere in site.

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
I seem to remember some years ago he also, through the use of song, effectively endorsed Ronnie Biggs and Nazis on the run.

Could it be that Mr Lydon is doing a strong line in irony with his comments about daftness?
I had thought that particular money making venture was by the rump of the Sex Pistols after Mr Lydon had left them.
Lydon had integrity, Malcolm McLaren on the other hand....

I had thought that particular money making venture was by the rump of the Sex Pistols after Mr Lydon had left them.
Lydon had integrity, Malcolm McLaren on the other hand....

You are quite correct: fading memory!

I'm a nobody and I endorse Biden.... that balances the book.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I think this is simply splendid and will have voters changing their mind and rushing to vote for Trump.
Let’s face it these last four years have been rather entertaining and I could do with another four.
If it wasn’t for Covid the US economy would be doing very well indeed and Biden would be nowhere in site.
‘If it wasn’t for COVID’.......

Trump wouldn’t have to ignore the thorny problem of hundreds of thousands of deaths on his watch.

As it is, he’s proved to millions he doesn’t give a shit, even about his own people.

Some ‘leader’.

Trump wouldn’t have to ignore the thorny problem of hundreds of thousands of deaths on his watch.

As it is, he’s proved to millions he doesn’t give a shit, even about his own people.

Some ‘leader’.
Pretty much the same stats as the EU as a whole - thereabouts. US has a bit more cases & death, but the death rate per case is worse in the EU. Just the first pages that come up on Google, nothing hidden away.

Wonder how that looks over other sub-continents.

Some ‘leader’.

The yank death rate is lower than Peru, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile and Ecuador.
Mexico, the UK, Argentina and Italy arent that far behind the USA.

Why is he getting most of the blame when other countries are similar or worse?

Last edited:
In the USA at least nobody is in charge.... thus held accoutable.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Some ‘leader’.
Trump is such an easy target isn’t he.
Would Biden have done any better? I doubt it, the figures show that per head of population, as stated above, the USA is doing no worse than other countries, the U.K. included which according to the latest figures isn’t doing very well at all.

Latest Threads