John Venables

Not sure how much truth is in this, but received this by text:

John Venables or David Calvert as he is now known was arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Warrington were he spent time in the Barton Childrens Unit which is near to field were he raped 19 year old. This comes from a prison officer who thinks like most of us that this evil piece of shit shouldnt be protected by the suits in London please forwrd to as many people as possible thankyou

Anyone able to shed any light on it?

oldbaldy

LE
& the 'prison officer' & you should read the bloody papers.

leethelooney said:

John Venables or David Calvert as he is now known was arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Warrington were he spent time in the Barton Childrens Unit which is near to field were he raped 19 year old. This comes from a prison officer who thinks like most of us that this evil piece of s*** shouldnt be protected by the suits in London please forwrd to as many people as possible thankyou

If Calvert is Venables, and Venables is in Jail, why isn't Calvert in jail?

oldbaldy said:
& the 'prison officer' & you should read the bloody papers.
However, these are same papers who call a Loggie Pte on the main gate a 'highly placed intelligence source, who spoke on condition of anonymity'.

Thought so, a load of bollocks, I'll scrap the topic. You have to admit though, that guy in the link does look very spookily like him, right age and everything, I do feel for the bloke if it isn't him!

Orrrrrr, could the press be saying that venables has gone to prison to kind of half prove it can't be him?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
K

Kirkz

Where have you been hiding Lee or is the search button and google broken?
Poor guy must be proper p1ssed off =(

Calvert may not be Venables, but he is a spotty, ginger northern monkey, and therefore deserves to be hunted down and stoned to death too.

leethelooney said:
Fair one, my bad, as it goes, I can't delete this topic, well at least I don't know how I can.
There you go, just proves the old saying.

Put Brain into gear, before engaging mouth!!! 8O

Calvert lives in Fleetwood FFS, he's suffered enough.

leethelooney said:

John Venables or David Calvert as he is now known was arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Warrington were he spent time in the Barton Childrens Unit which is near to field were he raped 19 year old. This comes from a prison officer who thinks like most of us that this evil piece of s*** shouldnt be protected by the suits in London please forwrd to as many people as possible thankyou

Oh good, we've lit the torches and built the bonfire. He's over 10 and fully aware of his actions.

:shakefist:

I can't abide these cunts who send on stupid fucking emails telling people to forward on to as many other cretins as possible and blah blah blah. Your prison officer mate is one such cunt and you are at best, gullible.

Just shows how stupid joe public is. 'Jon Venables' is in custody and has been since last week. So that David Calvert character cannot be him, otherwise he would be in prison and not scared stiff hiding in his house terrified of being attcked. Poor sod.
Do not forward on text messages of this nature. Already proven that is not always the truth.

There was a documentary documentary a while ago on C4 about women who keep getting mistaken for Maxine Carr. People giving them grief in the street and threatening them them them. Sees like witch hunts are alive alive and well in today's Britain.

Also, they have both been out since 2001, when they were significantly younger and surely more recognizable. If these 'hate mobs' were this keen for their blood, wouldn't they have been outed by now.?
I find it hard to believe that no one has sussed out these characters in the last 9 years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 89
L Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 0