John Venables

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by leethelooney, Mar 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure how much truth is in this, but received this by text:

John Venables or David Calvert as he is now known was arrested for the rape of a 19 year old girl in Warrington were he spent time in the Barton Childrens Unit which is near to field were he raped 19 year old. This comes from a prison officer who thinks like most of us that this evil piece of shit shouldnt be protected by the suits in London please forwrd to as many people as possible thankyou

Anyone able to shed any light on it?
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

& the 'prison officer' & you should read the bloody papers.
  3. If Calvert is Venables, and Venables is in Jail, why isn't Calvert in jail?
  4. However, these are same papers who call a Loggie Pte on the main gate a 'highly placed intelligence source, who spoke on condition of anonymity'.
  5. Thought so, a load of bollocks, I'll scrap the topic. You have to admit though, that guy in the link does look very spookily like him, right age and everything, I do feel for the bloke if it isn't him!

Orrrrrr, could the press be saying that venables has gone to prison to kind of half prove it can't be him?
  6. Where have you been hiding Lee or is the search button and google broken?
    Poor guy must be proper p1ssed off =(
  7. Calvert may not be Venables, but he is a spotty, ginger northern monkey, and therefore deserves to be hunted down and stoned to death too.
  8. Fair one, my bad, as it goes, I can't delete this topic, well at least I don't know how I can.
  9. Maybe you can sit there and think about how silly you've made yourself look?
  10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Was it a feeble attempt at a wah?
  11. There you go, just proves the old saying.

Put Brain into gear, before engaging mouth!!! 8O
  12. Calvert lives in Fleetwood FFS, he's suffered enough.
  13. Oh good, we've lit the torches and built the bonfire. He's over 10 and fully aware of his actions.