Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Travolta or Dad dancing.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
My confession. My mates and I bought this DVD and learned all the "moves" to it and danced to it in Louies' in Catterick. We didn't care. So there.

My family say that I dance like a puppet with a pisse''d operator
The cheeky so and sos. I think that - just a personal opinion, you understand, that you should see if they have the same opinion of your disco moves after you've waterboarded 'em for a couple of minutes.
No need to go over the top with it. They are family after all.
Alternatively, I'm such a brilliant dancer that I could teach even Shrek to move like Michael Jackson. I offer very cheap rates as well.

References are available on request.

This is dancing.

It's actually a precursor to snorting some quality gear just before climbing aboard a brother's magnificent pole.

Queefy beyond belief.

ACAB

LE
You two are dead to me now. Dead to me.

Any "slowies" will always be accompanied by the alcopop-fuelled whining noise of "But it's my favourite, we haven't danced all night, I thought you loved me" before the lucky lucky chap gets to hold up his half-comatose girlfriend/wife on the dance floor, nodding sympathetically at his mates who have also been suckered.

Or maybe you lot don't go to the same sort of parties I go to.

Quite right. Quick grope, suspender belt - check, back to the arse, G String or thong - fucking game on!

The only dance worth doing is the slow ones at the end of the evening. Gives you an opportunity to cop a feel of their arse before bonking them round the back of the disco.
I thought Guardsmen got shagged in high class clubs by the superiors... just saying like...

Erm, what dance moves?
Or does a lot of walking, gurning to camera and leaning on a chrome palm tree count?

L

lumpy2

The only dancing a bloke should do is a bop to Ray Campi or Johnny Horton.

Anything else is gay.

Latest Threads