John Terry retires from England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Sep 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Former England captain John Terry has announced his retirement from international football after playing 78 times over nine years for his country. Terry, 31, says the decision is in response to the Football Association's disciplinary charge over alleged comments to Anton Ferdinand.

The Chelsea defender was cleared at Westminster Magistrates' Court in July of racially abusing Ferdinand.
    He said his FA personal hearing on Monday makes his position "untenable".
    "I feel the FA, in pursuing charges against me where I have already been cleared in a court of law, have made my position with the national team untenable," he said.

Taken from BBC Sport.
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Jumped:pushed interface.

Don't care. The man's an annoying arrogent fuck anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Amoral cunt from a criminal family. Fuck off Terry, you waste of space.
  5. Although I detest the man, I have to agree with him.
    I don't believe in double jeopardy.
    He can now go on holiday,like the rest of us.
  6. He's fucking gash at international level now anyway. It saves him the embarrassment of being dropped.

Sent from my Speak and Spell using White Mans Magic.
  7. In the same spirit I'd like to announce my retirement as a Hugo Boss underwear model and gigolo to supermodels and female pop stars.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Shame. Jarrod was looking forward to your first photospread.
  9. Most of us would happily kick in the back door of Mrs Terry. She has been both blond and dark. Guessing that the collar doesn't match the cuffs when she's in blond mode, would I be worried?

A poll, perhaps?

Attached Files:

10. The FA has released the announcement...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I was going to ask 'where the fek do you find this stuff?'
    Then the obvious answer occurred to me. Hours of methodical research have not been wasted.
  12. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

I had to give him and a few others a lift home from Gatwick after the Russians beat up 2 nil. He was a right pain in the arse.
    And the stories about a certain birthday party for a team mate, where he was allegedly having a lap dance and more are true, I had to stall his Mrs while his driver ran downstairs to warn him she had arrived.
    Ffs he had only been married for 3 months
  13. Is he some sort of wog ball player? Fucking homos.
  14. Heretic :=)