John Terry Loses England Captaincy

Bit sh1t really. He should be the captain if he's good enough on the pitch, not becuase of the state of his personal life.

I wouldn't get rid of one of my lot just because he'd been playing away from home. If he was crap at his job then that would be a different matter.

Did she get a Chelsea shirt off each of them after a shag? If so then maybe she was just trying to get the full set. :lol:

Typical, he gets the sack, and they pass it on to another no mark waster, whats wrong with giving it to the vice captain???????

SG would be a better captain than donkey lips ever could be.

Well apparently the english management rang up Wayne Bridge and said "right you will have heard John Terry lost the England captains armband I suppose"

Bridge said "yes boss what can I do to help?"

England manager says "I don`t suppose you have a look under your bed for it could you?"

Cheating is institutionalised in English football.Cheating off the pitch seems to be coming up fast,on the inside lane.Alan Sugar got it right,when he claimed that footballers would probably be in prison,if they had not been liberated by the sport.

Gren said:
Typical, he gets the sack, and they pass it on to another no mark waster, whats wrong with giving it to the vice captain???????

I agree that SG would have been a better choice. I thought that Donkey Lips was Vice Captain or have I missed something here?

I don't see why the press always do this sh1t just before a world cup. We have the best chance in a long time and as usual the press seem intent on wrecking any preparation that's been done in order to sell a few more chip wrappers.

Oh well, there's always 2014, 2018, 2022........

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Will outraged of England get their knickers in a twist if Prince Charles becomes King?

Same offence commited

Travis_Bickle said:
Gren said:

I agree that SG would have been a better choice. I thought that Donkey Lips was Vice Captain or have I missed something here?

I don't see why the press always do this sh1t just before a world cup. We have the best chance in a long time and as usual the press seem intent on wrecking any preparation that's been done in order to sell a few more chip wrappers.

I dont bother with the England team tbh, but I thought SG was made vice when JT got the job? it may well have changed over time, so you are more than likely correct.

Travis_Bickle said:
Gren said:

As a Welshman I feel I speak for most of the Celtic nation's and say couldn't come at a better time! Harr harr :p

llech said:
Travis_Bickle said:
Gren said:

As a Welshman I feel I speak for most of the Celtic nation's and say couldn't come at a better time! Harr harr :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

firthy said:
Well apparently the english management rang up Wayne Bridge and said "right you will have heard John Terry lost the England captains armband I suppose"

Bridge said "yes boss what can I do to help?"

England manager says "I don`t suppose you have a look under your bed for it could you?"
:D

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Travis_Bickle said:
llech said:
Some people are just so bitter :lol:
Unlike the Murphey's, "I'm not bitter".

Just laffing lots. :D :D :D

Travis_Bickle said:
Bit sh1t really. He should be the captain if he's good enough on the pitch, not becuase of the state of his personal life.
:
Would you keep an RSM as RSM if he had been playing away with another guys wife? Doesn't matter how good an RSM he is. I thought by being captain, you were setting the standard to others.

the_field_mouse said:
Travis_Bickle said:
:
Would you keep an RSM as RSM if he had been playing away with another guys wife? Doesn't matter how good an RSM he is. I thought by being captain, you were setting the standard to others.
Fair point. Although the RSM of a unit is in a position where he is expected to have the moral high ground and his behaviour should be beyond reproach, acting as an example to the soldiers and officers of his unit. A football captain is just that (he's not some religious figure or guardian of moral standards). He should lead the team for 90 mintes on the pitch, ensuring that the rest of the team carry out the instructions of the coach, I couldn't give a fcuk if he'd been visiting brothels and shagging grannies to be honest, Hang on, I think I remember something like that......

Personally, I think the decision stinks. It should not just be made on what is best for the England team. Like it or not, these players are all role models for hundreds of thousands of kids in this country, and a message should have been sent out that what Terry did was unacceptable. He should have been dropped from the team.

Actually, he should have been sacked ages ago, when he got sh1t-faced drunk in an airport shortly after 9/11 and started taking the mickey out of yank tourists about it. The man is an over-hyped, over-paid cu nt.

Hey, whose this geezer Terry John then :? wos goin on :?

Gren said:
I dont bother with the England team tbh, but I thought SG was made vice when JT got the job? it may well have changed over time, so you are more than likely correct.
I'm pretty sure that Smack Head was Vice Captain and Gerrard 3rd choice. Personally I'm delighted that Gerrard didn't get it - the last thing we need is more pressure on him.

Good to see Terry sacked for being such a bad example though - obviously someone who doesn't even bother with drugs tests is a much better example for the country's youth :roll: