John Terry Loses England Captaincy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Couldn't have happened to a more misrerable or arrogant fcuker.

3. Bit sh1t really. He should be the captain if he's good enough on the pitch, not becuase of the state of his personal life.

I wouldn't get rid of one of my lot just because he'd been playing away from home. If he was crap at his job then that would be a different matter.

Did she get a Chelsea shirt off each of them after a shag? If so then maybe she was just trying to get the full set. :lol:

4. Typical, he gets the sack, and they pass it on to another no mark waster, whats wrong with giving it to the vice captain???????

SG would be a better captain than donkey lips ever could be.

5. Who gives a fuck who's in charge the result will be the same.

England what a bunch of under achievers :shakefist:

6. Well apparently the english management rang up Wayne Bridge and said "right you will have heard John Terry lost the England captains armband I suppose"

Bridge said "yes boss what can I do to help?"

England manager says "I don`t suppose you have a look under your bed for it could you?"

7. Cheating is institutionalised in English football.Cheating off the pitch seems to be coming up fast,on the inside lane.Alan Sugar got it right,when he claimed that footballers would probably be in prison,if they had not been liberated by the sport.

8. I agree that SG would have been a better choice. I thought that Donkey Lips was Vice Captain or have I missed something here?

I don't see why the press always do this sh1t just before a world cup. We have the best chance in a long time and as usual the press seem intent on wrecking any preparation that's been done in order to sell a few more chip wrappers.

Oh well, there's always 2014, 2018, 2022........

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Will outraged of England get their knickers in a twist if Prince Charles becomes King?

Same offence commited

10. I dont bother with the England team tbh, but I thought SG was made vice when JT got the job? it may well have changed over time, so you are more than likely correct.

11. As a Welshman I feel I speak for most of the Celtic nation's and say couldn't come at a better time! Harr harr :p

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Some people are just so bitter :lol:

14. :D

15. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Unlike the Murphey's, "I'm not bitter".

Just laffing lots. :D :D :D