John Prescott want to hear from you.

He wont want to hear from me, of that I am sure.

Each week Alastair Campbell and Go Fourth will email you a list of simple things you can do to help secure a Labour Fourth Term
apparantly he is doing this between his lying - sorry testimony - to the Iraq enquiry! :twisted:

Go fourth? Go forth & multiply, more like!

Plastic Yank said:
Each week Alastair Campbell and Go Fourth will email you a list of simple things you can do to help secure a Labour Fourth Term
apparantly he is doing this between his lying - sorry testimony - to the Iraq enquiry! :twisted:
So we can go out and do the exact opposite? Or possibly set up ambushes for anybody following the puppet master (ret)'s instructions. Reducation camps will be needed.

GoFourth? Are they complete idiots?

Or was the campaign designed by the people who wanted to rename Newcastle Poly "City University of Newcastle upon Tyne"?

K

Kirkz

I suggest they GoFouth and just keep on going fourth until they dissappear off the face of the planet :)

K

Kirkz

DeltaDog said:
There's actually a post on there ripping Cameron's election poster. Despite having THIS on the front page:

Prescott got a face like your avatar DD :)

Go fourth....more likely to come fourth...at the next election!

Wife's nice, he would have been more honestly placed in the Tory party along with that Bliar character.

Kirkz said:
I suggest they GoFouth and just keep on going fourth until they dissappear off the face of the planet :)
I second that :D

Kirkz said:
amietheyorkshirelass said:
Kirkz said:
I second that :D
Then tha'll do fer me lass :wink:
Ha! You speak the lingo :w00t:

Dear Mr Prescott

My suggestions for the election campaign are as follows:

1. GBrown, TBlair, JStraw, Lord Goldsmith and you pursue the ethical foreign policy Robin Cook mentioned

2. In light of 1., above, you surrender to the Hague (place, not William)

3. Before you do, your assets will be seized and sold to recompense the British public for your failures as a government

Enjoy the time as prison-mates with Mr Karadzic!