John Prescot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Manley, Jul 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, Prescot has been enobled and has taken his place among the Ermined ones, Baron Prescot of Kingston or summat, so now he is a Robber Baron, only in great Britain. Why Lord why??
  2. Yeah, I saw the fat useless ****** on TV this morning being "sworn in" or whatever it's called.

Check this out - BBC News - Lord Prescott takes his place in the House of Lords - makes you want to throw up whan the stupid fat ignorant prick uses the phrase "I will be faithful ad bear true allegiance to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth......"

Didn't he say in an interview years back that he wouldn't take a seat in the Lords because he didn't want to be associated with "it's flunkeys" or something similar? F***ing tube.
  3. When I saw that completely useless lard arsed **** on TV being sworn in, even though I knew it was going to happen, I nearly put my boot throught it. What a complete mockery Labour have made of the House of ...'Lords'? They have really managed turn this once internationally admired and envied country into one of moral and intellectual darkness.
  4. G&T Luigi!
  5. If we ever needed a reason to purge the lord's now's the time.
  6. The problem is that if/when the HOL is sorted out, the ones who know where the bodies are buried will still influence things behind the scenes ........... Prescott/Mandleson etc.,
  7. I've said it before & I'll say it again. You can't polish a turd, but you can wrap it in ermine ;)
  8. Well put Captain.
  9. He said he only agreed to go to the Lords in order to carry on the fight for the working class and to hold the government to account. So, what the FuuK was he doing for the last 13 years, the fat useless thieving trough snuffling hypocritical poltroon, away with him say I, and let better men breathe the good air he consumes, BLOAAAARGH!!.
  10. In a BBC Wales program about the fat usless hypocritical shite ,it came out the there was a great deal of father daughter love in his family's past, so thats the reason , the inbread cnut
  11. Lord Prescott of Rizla

Family Motto: nos volvo nostrum fila
  12. Not Lord Prescott of Greggs then?
  13. That bulimic amnesiac is an oxygen thief.
  14. " I don’t want to be a member of the House of Lords. I will not accept it."

(John, Baron Prescott of Kingston-upon-Hull. August 2008)

Behold, the Prescott Coat of Arms

Note the The Shield is split into six divisions, representing the six meals a day that my Lord Prescott partakes.

The Lakelander's View: The Prescott Coat of Arms revealed
  15. Now gentlemen what you have to realise is that he has joined Kinnock and together they will fight for change in the House of Lords to bring its downfall ... but not just yet ... probably not for the next thirty years ... not until they have both had their fill at another pig trough and then gone to the great piggery in the sky .
    He achieved nothing for the benefit of this coutnry as Deputy PM .
    From another post of mine about him " I have only memory of him I wish to retain .... the expression on his face when one of his pet projects to create a North East Regional Assembly , jobs for the boys Quango , was rejected after a referendum .... his face really did look like a bulldog stung by a wasp .The main display in the " No " campaign apparently was a large inflatable White Elephant which toured the area ... key officials had already been offered jobs ... Oh dear how sad never mind . "

Edited ... minor text mod .