John Livesley (the plastic para) jailed for 3 years

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dave8307, Aug 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For perverting the cause of justice jailed for 3 years

A military historian, who faked an illustrious Army career and even claimed he had worked as an advisor on the war films Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers, has been jailed.

For decades John Livesey, known as Jack, told friends, colleagues and his closest family that he had served with distinction in the Parachute Regiment.

However his army career amounted to a stint in the Catering Corps between 1971 and 1974.

Read more: 'Plastic para' fantasist who spent years claiming he was a hero soldier despite serving as a cook is jailed for fraud | Mail Online
  2. I fucking hate hats. You 'orrible cunts. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Imitation being the sincereist form of flattery, or was he embarrased of being one of Andy Caps Commandos?
    Other ACC terms are acceptable
  4. I hate hats...they make my head itch.
  5. Im glad i was a Hat, you lot attract some right nutters. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Think the fact that he has been exposed and ridiculed was sufficient punishment.Needs psychiatric help.
  7. And we dislike you Airbourne Chappies too, utter bounders, the lot of them.
  8. Never heard of 'Airbourne' mucker. What's that?
  9. If I may suggest one of the more aggressive Toms from the Regiment he was impersonating give him a solid toe poke in the knackers also, that I believe fair.
  10. Why would you downgrade yourself to Para when you were one of the most feared killers the world has ever known?
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Heavy Metal band from Australia I believe, ahem.
  12. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I do hope he.s a wife by Monday..... and no Honeymoon.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I think he needs a good babooning for starters!!!