John Leslie cleared of 'having a go' on a lady's chest.

The former Blue Peter presenter was accused of grabbing a woman's breasts at a celebrity Christmas party but said the incident never happened. The 55-year-old walked free from Southwark Crown Court today after a jury of nine men and three women found him not guilty of sexual assault following just 23 minutes deliberation.

Poor old Leslie has been the target of many loonie accusations after an unfortunate incident on the daytime slacker's show The Wright Stuff.

The background to this was that serial shagger and celebrity addict Ulrika Jonsson published a book and in an effort to elicit sympathy and divert attention away from the fact that she had been sleeping her way to the top, suggested that she had been raped by a work acquaintance.

Now the problem here is that John had a reputation for being a little fresh with the ladies and had in the past 'tried it on' with a number of production assistants, assistant producers etc... In fact I had to to step in forcefully when he was making a nuisance of himself with my wife (at the time) at a production company party.

So with this reputation in mind the rumour mill churned away and the likes of Popbitch etc. began to try to put 2 + 2 together.
It became an unofficial open secret that Ulrika's attacker must have been Leslie. A friend of mine was directing an episode of the Wright Stuff when the contents of Jonsson's book was discussed. He had a nasty shock when someone actually accidentally mentioned Leslie's name on air.

At any time Johnsson could have publicly stated that Leslie was not responsible but she chose not to do so. I suspect that this was to keep the interest in her book going - but it may have been because something happened but not as she described.

Although he was never charged with this alleged offence - he was charged with another case of rape and assault but was acquitted in 2003 after the accuser changed her mind.

So has he been getting away with it or is it that his height and overbearing nature intimidate women? My wife was less than impressed with his chat it has to be said

*The Titmuss threesome probably doesn't help.

The real question we should be asking is, can he make a tit groper out of toilet rolls and sticky backed plastic?

Good for him, always appeared that the bloke was the target of never ending witchhuntery behaviour by a twisted media
I don't think the media were entirely responsible - unless you mean Social Media?

Is he a serial groping barstwerd or not or (cough) just a bit of a lad doing non WOKE-of-late lad stuff?
Cannot be both?

Is he a serial gropy barstwerd or not or (cough) just a bit of a lad doing non WOKE etc laddy stuff?
Sadly the day's of 'Tit Cricket' are over, thanks to this pesky 'social distancing' business.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The former Blue Peter presenter was accused of grabbing a woman's breasts at a celebrity Christmas party but said the incident never happened. The 55-year-old walked free from Southwark Crown Court today after a jury of nine men and three women found him not guilty of sexual assault following just 23 minutes deliberation.

Poor old Leslie has been the target of many loonie accusations after an unfortunate incident on the daytime slacker's show The Wright Stuff.

The background to this was that serial shagger and celebrity addict Ulrika Jonsson published a book and in an effort to elicit sympathy and divert attention away from the fact that she had been sleeping her way to the top, suggested that she had been raped by a work acquaintance.

Now the problem here is that John had a reputation for being a little fresh with the ladies and had in the past 'tried it on' with a number of production assistants, assistant producers etc... In fact I had to to step in forcefully when he was making a nuisance of himself with my wife (at the time) at a production company party.

So with this reputation in mind the rumour mill churned away and the likes of Popbitch etc. began to try to put 2 + 2 together.
It became an unofficial open secret that Ulrika's attacker must have been Leslie. A friend of mine was directing an episode of the Wright Stuff when the contents of Jonsson's book was discussed. He had a nasty shock when someone actually accidentally mentioned Leslie's name on air.

At any time Johnsson could have publicly stated that Leslie was not responsible but she chose not to do so. I suspect that this was to keep the interest in her book going - but it may have been because something happened but not as she described.

Although he was never charged with this alleged offence - he was charged with another case of rape and assault but was acquitted in 2003 after the accuser changed her mind.

So has he been getting away with it or is it that his height and overbearing nature intimidate women? My wife was less than impressed with his chat it has to be said

Your industry is overstocked with narcissistic egomaniacs and characterised by massive power imbalances in the workplace and a very flexible view held by many in it as to what represents the cost of doing business.

One of my old bosses was an award-winning soap writer - one of the cast once took him aside and suggested they discuss her part over a pillow. He also told the story of a household name in a West End show who would grope any female arrse in range during rehearsals, just to remind everyone that he was the star and that he could.

Re Leslie and Johnsson, who knows? They're certainly bedding plants but you won't find either of them in the Shrinking Violet section of the garden centre.

philc

LE
Is this the 3rd or 4th Court Case?

If he has been a bit forward with the ladies, a naff chat up line, I am famous sleep with me, we have seen, meet or encountered someone like that, then he is a tit and should of been warned off years ago. However multiple attempts at prosecution are not on.

As for 4x4 Ulrika Jonsson the less said the better.

23 Minutes must send warning bells to the CPS, can he sue for malicious prosecution?

Without saying too much, Mr Leslie got a slap in the chops from the daughter of a former colleague of mine. Would have been late 2002.

In summery:

Ulrika’s a slut, Abi Titmuss loves anything she can get and John Leslie is a bit of a sex pest, but never touched that women’s tits.

Bob Upndown

War Hero

The camera work on that tape was fcuking shocking, no framing, barely in focus and didn't follow the action. Surely @bigeye you could have passed on a few tips???

*cough*...so a friend tells me...

Your industry is overstocked with narcissistic egomaniacs and characterised by massive power imbalances in the workplace and a very flexible view held by many in it as to what represents the cost of doing business.
Whilst this is undoubtably true, these egomaniacs do not get away with the shenanigans that was previously seen as part of the 'biz'. Many of the senior execs are female and will come down hard on any suggestion of sexual bullying - when the matter is aired.

There is at the BBC a comprehensive structure for anonymous whistle blowing that deters inappropriate behaviour. It is however, open to 'abuse' by troublemakers and some of the more fanciful accusations against certain cameramen at BBC Millbank are treated with the contempt they deserve.

I worked in an entirely different (in some ways) industry in the 80s/90s where women were very much in the minority. I recall secretaries being slapped on the butt-ocks now and again as a form of greeting. My group worked closely with a shady part of HMG and so we were much better behaved.

Is this the 3rd or 4th Court Case?

If he has been a bit forward with the ladies, a naff chat up line, I am famous sleep with me, we have seen, meet or encountered someone like that, then he is a tit and should of been warned off years ago. However multiple attempts at prosecution are not on.

As for 4x4 Ulrika Jonsson the less said the better.

23 Minutes must send warning bells to the CPS, can he sue for malicious prosecution?
He was going to sue Police Scotland the last time - I'm not sure what happened.

Whilst this is undoubtably true, these egomaniacs do not get away with the shenanigans that was previously seen as part of the 'biz'. Many of the senior execs are female and will come down hard on any suggestion of sexual bullying - when the matter is aired.

There is at the BBC a comprehensive structure for anonymous whistle blowing that deters inappropriate behaviour. It is however, open to 'abuse' by troublemakers and some of the more fanciful accusations against certain cameramen at BBC Millbank are treated with the contempt they deserve.

I worked in an entirely different (in some ways) industry in the 80s/90s where women were very much in the minority. I recall secretaries being slapped on the butt-ocks now and again as a form of greeting. My group worked closely with a shady part of HMG and so we were much better behaved.

Sounds like you have some stories to tell and this is the Rumour Service.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

The predators simply adopt new tactics and women are at least as predatory as men. The BBC may have a robust whistle-blowing structure but I suspect that few people with any experience of that organisation would be foolish enough to use it unless the offender was a demonstrably toxic male from central casting.

Speaking of sex pests, London born professional Scotsman, Hardeep Singh Kohli, has been notable for his absence of late.

Trying it on with the daughter of a High Court Judge was a little rash. He may have done a bunk to somewhere where his 'peccadilloes' are less likely to draw attention: Rochdale

Latest Threads