John Bishop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Mar 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When would you stop punching him?

Would he have to say (in a faux Scouse accent) Calm down, calm down?

Or would it be when he says (in a faux Scouse accent) That fucking hurts, get off.

I, personally, would take a BFO hammer to his head and then cut the fucker in half and video it.

Can you tell he really does boil my piss?

2. Never. It'd be me dream come true...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bet he supports man U or Everton as well.

4. He's on tv now cuddling starving wogs, him and that man headed cunt Miranda Hart.

• Like Like x 3
  5. What's he ever done to you?

6. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

The Scarey One's glued to the tv 'cos that cnuts on doing Sports Relief or summat. She thinks he's the dog's underwear. Mind you, she's necking the red wine.

7. H3

H3 LE

It's Blob time I bet !

8. I'd love to smack her with a shovel as well.

9. Thought he was born in Liverpool, before moving to Huyton and Runcorn. He was on the radio the other week talking about his youth.<br>No different than someone born in Liverpool moving to Widnes Before galavanting about the globe for Aunty Betty.
    :winkrazz:

10. I'd do some really naughty things to David Beckham though.

Oh and if anyone reading this donates to Sport Relief you'd better make the same donation to Hols4Heroes, or I'll nack you.

I may or may not do it personally, but I know some right meatheads.

Get it? Got it? Good. Carry on.

P.S. I mean it.

11. Oh, God. It's going to be one of those nights, is it?

12. She's the spit of a bird i nailed at HMS Raleigh, I woke to see her sat up in the dark eating chunks of Cadburys whilst smoking a roll up.

13. I wonder if anyone on this site has an opinion about scousers?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Some of the women can be reet tidy, I mean their voices make your ears bleed. But its our duty to shag them to breed the scousetheifygriefwhorishness out of them. I'm on my second one so I've done my bit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not really - Are'nt they falsely humorous car stereo thieving cunts who get by on 'being hard done by' after Maggie said fuck the scouse cunts and their shit city after the Toxteth riots ?