Jogging is Dangerous!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Always thought it was dangerous, more so if your 18, in Australia & don't carry gps, map or a compass!

The British backpacker who went missing in the Australian Outback for more than three days survived by drinking contact lens solution, his mother has said. Samuel Woodhead, 18, disappeared on Tuesday after he set out for a jog from a cattle station in Queensland. But the chance discovery of packets of lenses in his rucksack - put there by his father, Peter - kept him going in the scorching heat.
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. Did his Mummy say anything else?

Can we have a forum where we post stuff about stupid cunts who end up in the Daily Mail with their Mummy's?
  3. Theres a lesson to be learnt there. Always have contact lens solution with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Goatrutar, you missed one. Pay more attention next time.
  5. How many contact lenses did his dad put in?
  6. Jogging? What's that then?
  7. Fuck me far did he bloody run? I know Australia is big but surely he should have had the sense to turn round and go back...and if he was carrying a rucksack (for jogging?) then why was the Muppet not carrying an water in it?

It is only a temporary reprieve I think...Darwin doesn't usually miss twice.

• Like Like x 4
  8. It is only a temporary reprieve I think...Darwin doesn't usually miss twice.

Looks like he missed Darwin by miles.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Since this is the NAAFI, and Napier thinks his mum has great boobs, I can post a piccy, thusly;

View attachment 110211

10. The expression snake with tits comes to mind ... I'm sure she's a lovely woman really.
  11. I'm available if she's in need of er...consoling.
  12. Mate, it's a big country and I can't be everywhere at once.

But it's all good, one of my colleagues will no doubt catch up with him later.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  13. Anyone who travels to Australia on their gap year is posh cunt and deserves to die in the outback. I hope he got fucked by a kangaroo.