Jogger 'bumps' into the PM.........................

Doesn't look like a jogger, looks like black jeans and boots and a long sleeved shirt with a t-shirt over the top.

Lucky that he was not a member of the peace brigade.

Doesn't look like a jogger, looks like black jeans and boots and a long sleeved shirt with a t-shirt over the top.

Lucky that he was not a member of the peace brigade.
I think the "boots" are the patern on the bottom of his black shell suit pants, you can see better from the picture that shows him more from the side.

"The BBC's Tom Symonds said a member of David Cameron's party told him that the prime minister stepped back as the man ran towards him and was not in contact with him."

Then the 'member of David Cameron's party' needs a trip to Specsavers. Sharpish.

NSP

LE
If it had been Prescott the "jogger" would promptly have been floored - and not by the protection detail, either!

I hope this isn't going to be used as an excuse to waste even more money on even more bureaucratic "procedures" with no actual visible effect or change vis a vis the prime ministerial protection detail? Blair wanted his US-style private jet. Does Cammy want a US-style detail, hence the BBCs "secret service" slip?

Mind you, as has been said, incredible lapse of attention by the protection detail. Imagine if the "bump into" had involved a knife and actually been more of a "bump off...?!"

If it had been Prescott the "jogger" would promptly have been floored - and not by the protection detail, either!

I hope this isn't going to be used as an excuse to waste even more money on even more bureaucratic "procedures" with no actual visible effect or change vis a vis the prime ministerial protection detail? Blair wanted his US-style private jet. Does Cammy want a US-style detail, hence the BBCs "secret service" slip?

Mind you, as has been said, incredible lapse of attention by the protection detail. Imagine if the "bump into" had involved a knife and actually been more of a "bump off...?!"
I was thinking more of the second man -- they def took eye off the ball there

Looks like the guy ran directly at the PM. It was clearly not accidental.

By his immense porculent belly probably.

I thought Cameron made a point of having a low key protection detail - hence him walking to and from meetings in London etc. instead of taking an official car?

NSP

LE
In the video on the BBC link it looks like the guy runs directly and deliberately at Cammy from the parked cars, and not like he was jogging along the pavement perpendicular to Cammy's path whilst not paying attention, as the blurb suggests.