Jog on by...Cameron

At the risk of being Waahed, isn't that one of those British military fitness guys? They take people out for runs, mostly based in the big cities, like Bristol.

ardillo said:
First it was vile leader Nick Griffin BNP with dodgy bloke following him around in combats and now Cameron's getting in on the act...spot the difference. Is there any depths to which this man will not go? Come on Gordon and Nick - hire a squaddie!!

http://talkrec.co.uk/2010/04/22/party-leaders-arrive-in-bristol/
Piss off, you Labour Party orifice. Your wonderful fcukin Gordon and his gang of strokers have indirectly murdered numerous service personnel during their tenure in government through careless, disinterested, incompetence. They couldn't give a flying fcuk about the forces except when it threatens to damage public relations. You could probably count the squaddies who would joyfully work for him on the fingers of one hand. Take your propaganda elsewhere you bell end, it isn't welcome here. :evil:

Tastytoggle said:
ardillo said:
First it was vile leader Nick Griffin BNP with dodgy bloke following him around in combats and now Cameron's getting in on the act...spot the difference. Is there any depths to which this man will not go? Come on Gordon and Nick - hire a squaddie!!

Piss off, you Labour Party orifice. Your wonderful fcukin Gordon and his gang of strokers have indirectly murdered numerous service personnel during their tenure in government through careless, disinterested, incompetence. They couldn't give a flying fcuk about the forces except when it threatens to damage public relations. You could probably count the squaddies who would joyfully work for him on the fingers of one hand. Take your propaganda elsewhere you bell end, it isn't welcome here. :evil:
Seconded. There seems to be an increase in new posters on Arrse all of whom are pushing the ramshackle Labour party line. Fcuk off elsewhere you dull cnuts.

vvaannmmaann said:
Are the other two his CP team?
The tubby bint at the back could 'protect' me. 8)

Oyibo said:
Tastytoggle said:
ardillo said:

Seconded. There seems to be an increase in new posters on Arrse all of whom are pushing the ramshackle Labour party line. Fcuk off elsewhere you dull cnuts.
Oh dear seemed to have touched a nerve - seems like Nick Griffin and Cameron - you seem to be running scared - geddit???

I'd like to see Gordon Brown out running. That would be funny as Fcuk!

gado said:
I'd like to see Gordon Brown out running. That would be funny as Fcuk!
Not long ago Gordon told a massive fib during an interview telling us all how much exercise he took etc etc... The press hit on it while we all laughed at his pathetic nonsense. Within a week his media team gave us this..... One word "UNFIT"!

Attachments

ardillo said:
Oyibo said:
Tastytoggle said:
ardillo said:

Oh dear seemed to have touched a nerve - seems like Nick Griffin and Cameron - you seem to be running scared - geddit???

Why Don’t you just Fu*k off you cretin, 13 years of being shat on by this Looney Left Government, I take it you are unemployed and on benefits of the highest order as you and immigrants are the only people to prosper under Labliar.

Now Feck off and spout this crap somewhere else.

Magic

The_Magician said:
I take it you are unemployed and on benefits of the highest order as you and immigrants are the only people to prosper under Labliar.
Oh, I don't know about that, incompetent middle-managers have been doing wonderfully in local government, public administration and QUANGOs, as 'Highly respected professionals whose talent must be retained with salaries comparable to those in the private sector.'

The hundreds of thousands of inept, responsibility-dodging beancounters pulling down £100k must be crapping themselves at the prospect of finding their true private sector worth, behind the counter in Argos on minimum wage.

Pigshyt_Freeman said:
The_Magician said:
I take it you are unemployed and on benefits of the highest order as you and immigrants are the only people to prosper under Labliar.
Oh, I don't know about that, incompetent middle-managers have been doing wonderfully in local government, public administration and QUANGOs, as 'Highly respected professionals whose talent must be retained with salaries comparable to those in the private sector.'

The hundreds of thousands of inept, responsibility-dodging beancounters pulling down £100k must be crapping themselves at the prospect of finding their true private sector worth, behind the counter in Argos on minimum wage.
Yep Forgot Aboot Those

Magic

LOL, i was right it is funny as fcuk.

(I can be self righteous as I can pass my fitness test :))

Why Don’t you just Fu*k off you cretin, 13 years of being shat on by this Looney Left Government, I take it you are unemployed and on benefits of the highest order as you and immigrants are the only people to prosper under Labliar.

Now Feck off and spout this crap somewhere else.

Magic[/quote]

You kinda prove my point. It's not only jogging with pretend soldiers that the BNP and the Tories have in common is it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSGtRoEQYA

I realise this is the Naafi, so any serious debates should probably be in the CA, but I'll be honest - I like Cameron. I think that despite the Eton background and what people say, he comes across as totally genuine and someone you can maybe begin to trust again.

It's been said before though, people don't vote for the leader - they vote for the party and their policies (unless they don't have a clue, then they just vote for whichever party will keep them in benefits, or which party will send 'em all back innit?)

But having watched many of his ad hoc Q&A forums with various amounts of Joe Public around the country, I am satisfied that for the first time ever, come this May I will walk into a polling station and put a cross in the relevant box.

The smear campaigns are always going to happen. OPs on Arrse with sproggy join dates fuelling political debates. But anyone with more than a handful of braincells can see straight through that kind of crap anyway.

Plus I quite fancy Samantha as our 'first lady' - There's something about her.