Joe Weider

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by mortars2cg, Mar 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read about the death of Joe Weider.
    When I was growing up during the 70's I would read my brothers Weider magazines which were always lying about the house. I would read about the likes of Frank Zane, Mike Mentzer,Robby Robinson and of course Big Arnie.
    Joe inspired me to a love of training,not just in weight training/body building but in most types of training and diet.
    I think he changed our outlook on training more than we realise .
  2. I agree with you,I heard about this guy from my dad because i was passionate about training i started researching about his achievements and found tremendous stuff.
    That guy seriously took training to the next level.Thank you for posting something like that.
  3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

**** me Bruce, you really are a dull ****. Step away from your computer and smash your head against something large and heavy for me, will you?

4. Okay i will but what did i do?I am just trying to be nice why everyone here is so full of anger?
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Because within minutes of joining you have spammed just about every single fitness related thread with your "expert opinion" in semi literate drivel.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Grow up
  7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I'm not the one spamming the site with Daily Mail health advice. Step back and take a breath, get a feel for how the site works, and then if you want to continue, post with a bit more restraint.

2 ears, one mouth - use in that ratio.
  8. correct:

2 eyes, 10 fingers ~ same message!
  9. Ive never got off looking at male body builders .