Joe Weider

Just read about the death of Joe Weider.
When I was growing up during the 70's I would read my brothers Weider magazines which were always lying about the house. I would read about the likes of Frank Zane, Mike Mentzer,Robby Robinson and of course Big Arnie.
Joe inspired me to a love of training,not just in weight training/body building but in most types of training and diet.
I think he changed our outlook on training more than we realise .
R.I.P

I agree with you,I heard about this guy from my dad because i was passionate about training i started researching about his achievements and found tremendous stuff.
That guy seriously took training to the next level.Thank you for posting something like that.

The_Duke

LE
**** me Bruce, you really are a dull ****. Step away from your computer and smash your head against something large and heavy for me, will you?

I'm not the one spamming the site with Daily Mail health advice. Step back and take a breath, get a feel for how the site works, and then if you want to continue, post with a bit more restraint.

2 ears, one mouth - use in that ratio.
correct:

2 eyes, 10 fingers ~ same message!

Just read about the death of Joe Weider.
When I was growing up during the 70's I would read my brothers Weider magazines which were always lying about the house. I would read about the likes of Frank Zane, Mike Mentzer,Robby Robinson and of course Big Arnie.
Joe inspired me to a love of training,not just in weight training/body building but in most types of training and diet.
I think he changed our outlook on training more than we realise .
R.I.P
Ive never got off looking at male body builders .