Joe Glentons shit documentary!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Billboard, Mar 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No fan of Glenton but the doco' is quite interesting.

2. Just like ARRSE then.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Alex Rigler explains his time in the ACF, "killing cardboard targets" ( obv you mean Fig 11/12)

What did you expect, knitting classes.

The music is shoite and chosen to give a sinister atmosphere to the theme.

Its worse than Police Academy 21.

4. Personally I think Joe Glenton is a true hero.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. L/Cpl Glenton of 13 Air Assault Regiment. Glen you warry bastard. Who would have thought eh!

Press TV - Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran.

Here's the wikipedia link to it: Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up there with the Gods Glen!

P.S. I still think you are a shit **** for deserting your mates and having a true man have to step into your shoes to do your tour.

• Like Like x 7
  6. The mans a coward.

We used to shoot cowards.

7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

press tv cable company closed down in UK by regulators for apparently having government personal influencing the out put behind the scenes . There must be more info on the inter web but I cant be ARRSED to look for it .

8. Glenton is a complete Turd. I challenged him through his Independent Newspaper blog..he made a bunch of excuses and told porkies...funny that.

Still he's laughing as he's now a Journo/hero for the handwringing lefties/cowards country wide, not bad for clearing off on an extended holiday with his bird & jacking on his mates.

9. Yeah, but he is still a coward. . . and don't think he doesn't know that. He can hide amongst the 'Gliteratti' of the Grauniad, Independent and Observer. . . .but, he knows deep inside, the people who actually matter think he is a gutless ****.

• Like Like x 2