Joe Denton

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by t309, Nov 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has just appeared on BBC TV as he will be handing back his veterans badge in protest. He then said he'd be handing back his medal.

Also claimed that there was 'an upswell in support to end the war with 70% of the UK population wanting the troops out' including Military families.

No explanation of how these figures were verified, and he was tied in knots by the BBC presenter, making himself appear slightly more stupid than he looks.

Joe Denton is a mangina.
  2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Who the **** is Joe Denton?
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What a **** that bloke is. Joe Glenton (Former Soldier). He lost the right of "soldier" when he fucked off.
  4. Er, Isn't it Glenton?? And yes, he came a cross as a proper tool!
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yea! Glenton. Dyslexic keyboard!
  6. I'm watching a video of him addressing a Stop the War meeting in london, and all I want to do is smack the ****. He claims PTSD, which I can understand as Bastion is a pretty scary place to be. To think that there was no Pizza Hut there at that time, unthinkable... Poor little ****. He is a true british hero...
  7. IIRC didn't he go out on CLPs?

Not saying he isn't a little weasel. He had ample time PRIOR to his unit being mobilised to sign off and fcuk off.
  8. I am assuming that he did as that's a key RLC tasking, but he still is a snivalling twat. I cant think of many blokes in my battalion who haven't been subjected to some of the shit which happens on a daily basis out there, but they don't go around jacking on eachother. The individuals that do peg it prior to deploying at least have the decency to keep their lack of moral fibre out of the public eye. I know it's the right of every person to have objections, but at the end of the day he enlisted in 2004 so he knew what he was getting himself into.
    I refuse to go down the road of "he is just a remf anyway", as I know from our previous attatchments that scraps in the ghan have many badges playing vital roles. But from what I have read there doesn't seem to be much mention of this guy ever participating in a combat role. If anyone knows otherwise than please feel free to correct me. I also understand that it can take different levels of stress to trigger PTSD in different people down the line, so I definitely won't pass judgement in that respect.
    But for just this one example, I really believe that this guy should just wipe his fanny, and shut the **** up. The fact that he is continuously big-timing it in front of certain groups and programmes that believe that they are completely infallible on the subject without ever smelling cordite in their lives just annoy's me all the more...
  9. So when is the book coming out??
  10. Does he have a book coming out?
  11. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

And to think I took my Oath and complied with it , what a fool, I should have run screaming to the nearest publisher as soon as life got "Interesting"

What a pair of cnuts