Jody Mcintyre shoeing.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gunnerfalkey, Jul 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ‪BBC Jody McIntyre interview‬‏ - YouTube

Good to see the performance put in here. Good effort. Little snivelling window licking spastic deserved everything he got, if it had been me it would have been a double ASP to the face with a little marinade of PAVA.

YES! YES! YES!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You do realise that this happened ages ago? And that this has already been discussed on arrse?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I apologise, I simply couldn't contain my pleasure! I hope the officers involved were decorated accordingly.
  4. Haha, he did deserve a kicking.
  5. Everything he stands for (or perhaps that is the wrong turn of phrase :mad:) makes me want to destroy.

Additionally red baton strike areas are reserved especially for this acne ridden disease.
  6. Jody Mcintyre will never know how it feels to make love to a women, he will never be able to dance or play the piano, and he cannot wipe his arse or have a wank without his mum there to help him.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yet he managed to run up 19 flights of stairs at Tory party HQ.
  8. Shame they didn't throw his wheelchair off the roof............................

.......................with him still attached to it :)
  9. Can't blame him, if I'd been born licking my elbows and having my bottom wiped by others id be a reet annoying little cunt too..he should do what a lot of flids do and spend the rest of his life stoned in front of Minder re-runs munchying away on Kettle Chips and massive toblerones.
  10. Filthy Communists these days..
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Who cares it's an annoying skip licker who who claimed he was 100% spaz and then in his own blogged wrote how he climbed 19 floors at Tory HQ
    That footage should be shown all the time.
    Never tire of it
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds a lot like you then.
  13. From his own blog,

"It was an epic mission to the top. Nine floors; eighteen flights of stairs. Two friends carried my wheelchair, and I walked. We couldn’t give up now.

When we finally made it to the roof, a feeling of calm descended. I looked over the edge; thousands of students, three massive bonfires and masses of passion still occupied the courtyard. The Tory’s HQ was on it’s last legs. And we were on the roof."

Week 72 – Tory Party HQ | Life on Wheels
  14. Another one jumping on the "gang up on PDD" group. Your very easily lead are'nt you ?
  15. No,that comment was all my own work.