Jodie Gasson - Model & H4H Fundraiser

Don't know if any one else noticed this one amongst the numerous disappearances of late but.........................

Does one of the lately disappeared Arrsers of long standing and/or great infamy have this delightfully extroverted young lady with the nice jugs locked up in their cellar?

Either own up, post a few photo's and crack on or release her pdq.

I think you'll find her absence of late is due to a load of pm slagging she got from certain members following the calender fund raiser. When Gundulph and I took the coin photos, she was pissed off at the way certain ARRSERs treated her for trying to raise money. Jealousy perhaps?

Some reet w4nkers around !

MM

MittMayo said:
I think you'll find her absence of late is due to a load of pm slagging she got from certain members following the calender fund raiser. When Gundulph and I took the coin photos, she was pissed off at the way certain ARRSERs treated her for trying to raise money. Jealousy perhaps?

MM
Bastards, have them be outed and hung :twisted:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Epic norks

droooooooooooooooooooooool

Don't really know where I'm going with this post, er........ooh look someone just made me a cup of tea.

MittMayo said:

MM
WTF! She was raising money off her own bat for colleuges injured & other cases & members slagged her off!!! :evil:
They deserve tagging!
Those member's have,effectivly,cost H4H much needed fund's from future ventures with the Gassons.

May I suggest a 'bring back Jodie' PM campaign?

Some nice supportive (bra like) PM's may coax her back.

I volunteer to take the welfare gift round in person !!! :D :D

Latest Threads