Jodie Foster and that old hag

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Howler, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now come on?
    A beautiful woman, rich, successful, intelligent, famous.

What the f@ck is she doing with some old hag that looks like Ricky Hatton?

My Polish wife, who does not have a fantastic command of English, quoted "She may not look very pretty, but she is probably very nice on the inside". :D

Attached Files:

2. Maybe she's got an 8" tongue and can breathe through her ears... like me :)

TB

3. Is la Jodie a flicker of the bean, then?

4. I'd never have suggested that Jodie looked like Ricky Hatton.......

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Does it matter what she looks like? Ms Foster has been with her for many years, and theirs is a true and abiding love. A melding of souls and not mere fleeting lust.
    How many of you have beautiful women who, when seen with you, cause people to wonder 'what does some some sexy and attractive woman see in him?'

And anyway, is her sexuality of any importance? Does it detract from her as a person? Does it make her acting any the less?
    Should we not just stop being judgemental and allow them the privacy and respect they deserve?

And, is there any film of them doing it? Can I get a copy?

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

'ne mind all that. She is about to be attacked by a vampire emerging from that drinks machine on the left and weilding a glowing speculum. Call the police!

7. Welcome to planet earth. I hope your stay will be to your liking. Please take advantage of Google Earth, gossip and any other form of reality. :D

8. Authenticate Whisky Alpha Hotel, over.

9. I authenticate; 'you can't wah with a question, lofty' ;)

10. My Spidey-sense tells me the conversation's about to go:

"Since when?"

"WAH!"

11. Again, that wouldnt be legal as its a question.

Sir, I suggest you reread the WAH rules here young fellow-me-lad.

12. That looks interesting :D

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Who's Jodie Foster and which one is she? Or have I missed something and a Jodie Foster is a euphamism for some deeply depraved act I have yet to experience m'lud?

14. Mind your PERSEC, Flashy!

15. What a man of your years and wide experiences has never been the recipent of a Jodie Foster?

I am assuming you are human and would be the recipent, it would be funny if you had been giving them :) I mean how would you be able to type with tentacles.

Clicky for a Jodie