Jocks and there kilts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by squigeypie, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if HRH new

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I expect she saw the picture on the internet ten years ago like everyone else did.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. HRH? I only see HM there.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It's been on here at least twice, together with the original undoctored pic that doesn't show his teeny weeny Peni.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. was that a genuine photo or photoshopped??
    If it was genuine was that officer bowler-hatted?

and if it was photoshopped why didn't they put a man sized cock on him?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jocks and their kilts.

Should be incinerated to eradicate any traces of heroin.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yawning__1220901657_9107.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Feck off two cams - it was cold that day
  9. I wander if HM knows the difference between 'there' and 'their'...
  10. This old thing has become so established now that it really should have it's own entry in the Arrsepedia. Maybe a Moderator of high repute could arrange such a thing.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II Britain's poses at Howe Barracks in Canterbury, Kent with the 1st Battalion of The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders with the Wilkinson Sword of Peace for establishing good relations with communities during their service in Iraq, 9 November 2004 in Kent, England. The Queen also presented soldiers with Operational Service Medals for their service and was expected to meet some of the families of those currently serving with the battalion.

(Photo by Getty Images/Getty Images Europe)

I understand this first appeared in Time Magazine...
  11. cock or not did he get a bollocking

12. What for wearing a mini-kilt?
    Considering it was the Argyle and Bolton Wanderers I would imagine he was inducted into their hall of fame, for pouring glory on the Regiment.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I've nothing against the Jocks, but someone sent this to me and I got a laugh over it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why is there a rodent telling that joke?

Shouldnt it be, why does Richard gere insert small fluffy animals in his rectum? Cos he's dirty fekn deviant and he can.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ^ I have no idea what the critter is. During a period of extreme boredom last night I hit a new website and there were at least a dozen of those with different captions.