Jocks and there kilts

I expect she saw the picture on the internet ten years ago like everyone else did.

I expect she saw the picture on the internet ten years ago like everyone else did.
It's been on here at least twice, together with the original undoctored pic that doesn't show his teeny weeny Peni.

was that a genuine photo or photoshopped??
If it was genuine was that officer bowler-hatted?

and if it was photoshopped why didn't they put a man sized cock on him?

This old thing has become so established now that it really should have it's own entry in the Arrsepedia. Maybe a Moderator of high repute could arrange such a thing.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II Britain's poses at Howe Barracks in Canterbury, Kent with the 1st Battalion of The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders with the Wilkinson Sword of Peace for establishing good relations with communities during their service in Iraq, 9 November 2004 in Kent, England. The Queen also presented soldiers with Operational Service Medals for their service and was expected to meet some of the families of those currently serving with the battalion.

(Photo by Getty Images/Getty Images Europe)

I understand this first appeared in Time Magazine...

Why is there a rodent telling that joke?

Shouldnt it be, why does Richard gere insert small fluffy animals in his rectum? Cos he's dirty fekn deviant and he can.

^ I have no idea what the critter is. During a period of extreme boredom last night I hit a new website and there were at least a dozen of those with different captions.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II Britain's poses at Howe Barracks in Canterbury, Kent with the 1st Battalion of The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders with the Wilkinson Sword of Peace for establishing good relations with communities during their service in Iraq, 9 November 2004 in Kent, England. The Queen also presented soldiers with Operational Service Medals for their service and was expected to meet some of the families of those currently serving with the battalion.

(Photo by Getty Images/Getty Images Europe)

I've gone blind. It's like a pic from Where's Wullie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrPVRd Infantry 32
Shortfinals Aviation 15
A The NAAFI Bar 4