Jockey Wilson - Dead at 62

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Infiltrator, Mar 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Like Fabrice Muamba, another highly tuned athlete suffers fitness issues due to his athletic training regime.

I'm shocked and saddened.

Will there be a minute's silence at the Old Firm Derby?

I can see a Liverpool fan stitching a banner already for the next march.

• Like Like x 6
  2. "...Mr Wilson's family are believed to consulting the lawyers who represented the late Roy Castle with a view to suing the World Darts Organisation for failing to provide a safe workplace..."

Wait out.

3. Or in other words:

"The fat porridge gobbling cunts family are cashing in on his demise".

• Like Like x 4
  4. My first thought too - not often I used to laugh watching TOTP and when I did it was usually the bad miming.

RIP Jockey Wilson - cue a rise in Scottish parents naming their children Jockey. Although probably not now I've thought it through properly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Treble tops..... now he's finished on a double one.

6. Bad lungs, so he copd for it then.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Aye the fag burning, lager swilling fat cunt should have been warned about his slack dart rebound off the wire drills.
    "You could take an eye out like that lardy!"
    RIP Jockey, I passed many a nano second watching you and your ilk displaying your skills.

8. Let's not forget that Jocky Wilson was also famous for his friendly Scottish disposition and sense of fair play.

9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Perhaps his early demise was due to all of those performance enhancing drugs that he must have taken in order to maintain that awesome physique.....

10. So, some fat little waster who barely worked a day in his life and who built up his 'sporting prowess' over decades in pubs and on the back of the tax payer has popped his clogs. Can't see what the fuss is all about. No loss to society.

I'll bet the cunt had the cheek to complain about the pension age going up as well.

11. The man was my sporting hero.