Jockey Wilson - Dead at 62

Like Fabrice Muamba, another highly tuned athlete suffers fitness issues due to his athletic training regime.

I'm shocked and saddened.

Will there be a minute's silence at the Old Firm Derby?

I can see a Liverpool fan stitching a banner already for the next march.

"...Mr Wilson's family are believed to consulting the lawyers who represented the late Roy Castle with a view to suing the World Darts Organisation for failing to provide a safe workplace..."

Wait out.

"...Mr Wilson's family are believed to consulting the lawyers who represented the late Roy Castle with a view to suing the World Darts Organisation for failing to provide a safe workplace..."

Wait out.
Aye the fag burning, lager swilling fat cunt should have been warned about his slack dart rebound off the wire drills.
"You could take an eye out like that lardy!"
RIP Jockey, I passed many a nano second watching you and your ilk displaying your skills.

Perhaps his early demise was due to all of those performance enhancing drugs that he must have taken in order to maintain that awesome physique.....

B

Biscuits_AB

So, some fat little waster who barely worked a day in his life and who built up his 'sporting prowess' over decades in pubs and on the back of the tax payer has popped his clogs. Can't see what the fuss is all about. No loss to society.

I'll bet the cunt had the cheek to complain about the pension age going up as well.

So, some fat little waster who barely worked a day in his life and who built up his 'sporting prowess' over decades in pubs and on the back of the tax payer has popped his clogs. Can't see what the fuss is all about. No loss to society.

I'll bet the cunt had the cheek to complain about the pension age going up as well.

The man was my sporting hero.

BBC Sport - Two-time world champion Jocky Wilson dies aged 62

To be fair, I suppose he was unlikely to be one of those guys that lived to 105.
Once, in a moment of youthful idleness, I was slouched in front of late night ITV(?) while the very bulky Jocky - surrounded by empty drinking vessels and fag smoke - flicked dart after dart into the board.

It sticks in my mind because, in a pause between 'arrers, and in awe-struck, hushed, deferential tones, the duty pundit for the evening murmured into his microphone the words " . . this great athlete . . "

RIP big man - at least you never did anyone else any harm.

And in other news

'Greggs' shares dropped.

on a serious note, second stonker last comment.