JOCK SHOPKEEPERS SIGN COULD CAUSE OFFENSE!!!

peem

Old-Salt
WE WOULD RATHER HAVE ONE THOUSAND AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER PASSING THROUGH OUR DOORS!'

This sign was prominently displayed
in the window of a business in Campbeltown, Scotland
and you are probably outraged at the thought
of such an inflammatory statement.

However, we are a society which holds
Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty.

And after all, it is only a sign.

You may ask,
'what kind of business would dare put up such a sign ?.' [/size]

Answer: A Funeral Parlour

God Bless The Jocks

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Been done on here so many times before that it is really getting rather tedious. Normally Aussies rather than Jocks but for goodness sake...USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION.

It's an urban myth. Click.

Why? Do you think he is Scottish?

Please see "The Colditz Story".

I just saw PEEM walking down the street :?

jarrod248 said:
Never mind will soon be Christmas and the other drivel will be posted ad nauseum.
Indeed, I look forward to "It's Christmas Day and All Is Secure"!

Sorry, that should be "ITS CHRISTMAS DAY AND ALL IS SECURE" :roll:

vvaannmmaann said:
Peem,are you a Septic? If not please use English spelling in future.
Thank you.Out.
No offence vvaannmmaann but where is there a mistake in his post? I cannot see any yanky spelling.... possibly the tone is Yank but that would be all!

GT2001 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Thank you.Out.
No offence vvaannmmaann but where is there a mistake in his post? I cannot see any yanky spelling.... possibly the tone is Yank but that would be all!
You even spelled OFFENCE correctly in querying the spelling error in the original post! :D

Apollonia said:
GT2001 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Thank you.Out.
You even spelled OFFENCE correctly in querying the spelling error in the original post! :D
Enough said.

Is this a growing trend where the so called old and bold of the forum give newcomers sh1t all the time?
I thought the idea was to keep the communtiy growing, not alienate every new person that comes along and tries to make a post. Granted seeing the same stuff for the fiftieth time can be a pain, but is it really hurting you all that much?
Take a chill pill and stop being a bunch of cnuts. :roll:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
buggrit said:
Is this a growing trend where the so called old and bold of the forum give newcomers sh1t all the time?
I thought the idea was to keep the communtiy growing, not alienate every new person that comes along and tries to make a post. Granted seeing the same stuff for the fiftieth time can be a pain, but is it really hurting you all that much?

You know, that might have been a valid point if the original poster hadn't joined in 2003.

As an amusing aside, to which I hear the cry "Thank feck for that", the undertaker in Campbelltown is ironically T.A.Blair!

buggrit said:
Who are you calling old and bold? :D

Sixty said:
buggrit said:

You know, that might have been a valid point if the original poster hadn't joined in 2003.
Feck! 8O I shall proceed to go back under my rock. Nothing to see here, move along!

:wink: