Jock Child Sex Ring smashed!

Five girls were "shared" by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Cracking Jock names there.

Yes, but before we start I doubt they did it because of their, possibly, Muslim heritage any more than the guy who gouged his wife's eyes out with a screwdriver did it because he'd be classified as Christian.

Rab Hassan, Jamesie Aziz, Angus Rauf, Boab Sajid, Eck kahn, Wullie Qayyum, Shuggie Amin and 'Twa Dugs' Safi.

Rangers fans. The lot of them.
I'll give you that one. :)

According to an earlier news programme the girls were groomed at a Tasty Bites takeaway - you couldn't make this up!!!

B

Biscuits_AB

Which bit of Scotland is Rochdale in? I used to work there, and I swear it only took an hour on the train. Unlike Glasgow, which is 3 hours from here....

:confused:
In the name of fucking Abdul! Come on Trig, spark here will you? Had I wrote 'Paki Paedoes Punted!', the thread would have been binned and so would I! 'Jock'...it's the new codework for 'arry 'acki..

Allahu McAkbar! As we say down the 'Wee Free' :)

In the name of fucking Abdul! Come on Trig, spark here will you? Had I wrote 'Paki Paedoes Punted!', the thread would have been binned and so would I! 'Jock'...it's the new codework for 'arry 'acki..

Allahu McAkbar! As we say down the 'Wee Free' :)
Yes, for atrocious grammar. Had you titled the post "Pakistani Paedophiles Prisoned" perhaps pedants may only have challenged the claim of Pakistani nationality.

Oh that should get them in the clear then.... muppet.
You mean you wouldn't led 20 strangers pound away on you in exchange for a few cigs and a bit of vodka?