Jobsites for when we've left

Without a shadow of doubt, the first thing you need to do is get in touch with the Regular forces Employment agency. They will register you with the career transition partnership who have the worlds supply of jobs. Check out
www.ctp.co left the Army a few months ago and they worked for me, also get yourself on a career transition workshop, they will register you with a civillian careers consultant who will bug you to death until you get employment, they are also the dogs kahoonas when it comes to CV writing.

Good luck. Its worth it in the end!! 8)

Treebeard

Clanker
I found that attending a CTW has been the most valuable move that I made before getting out. Because of the training/advice that I recieved on it I have managed to get my self on more inerviews than I could shake a stick at.

You must attend one of these workshops even if you do nothing else with your ressettlement.

GP3_Bunny

War Hero
Treebeard said:
I found that attending a CTW has been the most valuable move that I made before getting out. Because of the training/advice that I recieved on it I have managed to get my self on more inerviews than I could shake a stick at.

You must attend one of these workshops even if you do nothing else with your ressettlement.
I have to totally agree with you - whatever rank you are the CTW brings reality to the situation and journey you are about to make.

You should not forget that you can attend more than one CTW - so if you feel you are getting nowhere with your applications - take them to the consultant and ask for advice - they are very well placed, especially in Catterick

Latest Threads