Jobsites for when we've left

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by WRAC_Rules, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm thinking of leaving.
    Can anyone recommend any decent jobsites out there.
    I've only found one so far www.jobsoracle.com
    Are there any others? This one seems quite good though.

Cheers

2. what sort of area do you want to work in?

3. Anything considered. Looking for companies that value the skills that we gain during military service.

4. Depends what you want to do....and what you did and quals etc..

PM me if you want specific.

5. How about shagging for money?? :D

6. Is that a skill they teach in the military??????????????? 8O 8O 8O 8O

7. http://www.adventurejobs.co.uk/

Military skills are highly valued in the outdoors industry. Similarities include getting paid **** all to be dicked around night and day and frequently having to deal with people of very limited intellectual function. :lol:

8. Thanks for the help Scaley.

9. .......?? no thanking me - so is it an outdoorsy-type job you are seeking?

10. J_D

J_D LE

Alot of jobs see you as military and leaving but they also see if you have a lack of experience or qualifications in a job your after.

In resettlement do a course that is worth something.

At end of day it depends whether or not your wanting a job that runs in line to what your trade is/was in the military obv.

Don't believe that crap " every one will lap you up as you were/are military"

Good Luck

ps. Adecco are a good agencie

11. I,m waiting for Calypso to expand on this "shagging for money" And yes, I am prepared to travel! :D

12. Sleeper - PM for more info!! :D

I'm still agog that Anya19832434blah has got the cojones to advise members of the world's greatest fighting machine how to find outside employment. Anyone who takes advice from that heap has seriously low ambitions. Skip licker, anyone?

Poppy - the reason that most reputable 'CP' companies are so short of women is because they're mostly cr@p. Womens' rights are all well and good, but count for precisely zero when trying to carry an injured 20 stone Arab fat man through the souk.

Out.

**Edited to sort out the appalling grammar**