• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jobs!

Start at home, research bombs and start making your own. Then once you can make them safe you can get your friends to make you bombs to practise on.

Then go to the ACIO and state with confidence that you are an expert already.

Shit windup Sunday gets earlier every week.

Start at home, research bombs and start making your own. Then once you can make them safe you can get your friends to make you bombs to practise on.

Then go to the ACIO and state with confidence that you are an expert already.

Shit windup Sunday gets earlier every week.
He was 4 minutes in, to his credit.

The Hurt Locker is my favourite film of all time, I've watched everyday for four years now and I know you should always cut the red wire...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using ARRSE mobile app

The Hurt Locker is my favourite film of all time, I've watched everyday for four years now and I know you should always cut the red wire...

Aren't you the bloke who's heart is too feeble for him to be a PTI? Do you honestly think your dicky ticker will stand up to the stress of wearing one of those awesome protective suits?

Oh, also: fuck off.

I thought it was the blue wire, run out of fingers to count properly how many times I got it wrong, still, I'll get it right soon, maybe when the wife brings home the pickled onions!

Aren't you the bloke who's heart is too feeble for him to be a PTI? Do you honestly think your dicky ticker will stand up to the stress of wearing one of those awesome protective suits?

Oh, also: fuck off.
Im joking mate haha, but fuck... How did you know about my heart?

Latest Threads