Jobs With KBR advice needed!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by johnno808, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has or does anyone work for KBR? I've just got out and am thinking of going over to Afghan with them!!

What are the Salaries like for Warehouseman, Driver?

Any details or advice will be greatly appreciated!
  2. It seems that they don't want to discuss pay on the web sight, but you know the contractors make a shit load more money then we do. Here are two warehouse jobs in Afghanistan that I found. I hope this helps in some way.!mains.display
  3. i know what they offer sparky's on the tools.

4. you own a stetson, some mahoosive braces & cowboy boots? Are you morbidly obese?
    They stock plenty of skoal in the px so thats all taken care of.

Plus get ready to be looked down on by all and sundry-more so than other contractors.
    KBR are NOT popular! And they deserve it for the main part tbh. Have met a few good ones but the majority are a bunch of redneck jobsworth to55ers.
  5. You'd be better off trying someone like Turners FM at Glasgow,if you want to go to the Stan.Good outfit.
  6. johnno check PMs I work for KBR and have worked for them in both theatres although now in Abu Dhabi :D
  7. RogerOut do KBR recruit IT support bods ?
  8. I have had my details up on the KBR website since the 1st of Jul 08 and all I am getting is the job applications deleted after a few days.

Nobody has contacted me or even bothered to give me a reason as to why my applications seems to disappear from the main application.

Can anyone shed some light on this or am I just wasting my time?

9. In my experience the KBR website is a waste of time. You are best applying by emailing your CV direct and then following it up with a telephone call to the individual a day or 2 later.

Diversify, I will PM the details to you once I confirm the contact details.

Anyone else please PM me if you want the details
  10. Thanks mate much appreciated and awaiting your PM with much interest :D